Thread: Y550 OneKey Theater Not responding

Y550 OneKey Theater Not responding

I own an Y550 and I installed the Onekey Theatre but this is not responding so I uninstalled and reinstalled the Onekey Theater however the trouble is at a standstill there. Every now as well as then it works as well as from time to time it does not answer. As well, my lenovo slidenav is not functioning. Not anything happens at what time I press the navigation buttons on the keyboard. Every time I begin windows I obtain this error messege "Server Busy. This act cannot be finished for the reason that the other program is busy. Select 'switch to' on the way to activate the busy program as well as accurate the trouble" The options specified are Switch To, Retry, Cancel. The cancel option is disabling. I am receiving this message each occasion I boot my laptop. as well as at what time I shut down task manager state SlideNav is busy as well as if I should at a standstill shut down or else reboot my computer.As a result the trouble seems to be by means of slidenav? Should I attempt reinstalling that? The report given on the lenovo website appears elder than the one installed in my laptop.

Re: Y550 OneKey Theater Not responding

I guess the problem might be resolves by reinstalling the application. Before you are able on the way to attempt to re-install however first un-install, and use clean up program to remove any remaining file and after that reboot your computer as well as install it.There is a folder on volume ( d: ) called drivers. Check that folder for slidanav.

Thank you very much for your valuable suggestion. I perform exact the same thing as mentioned by you and my onekey theater trouble has been solved. At the moment my volume bars are as well showing at whatever time I alter volume. But, I uninstalled SlideNav as well as at the moment I cannot discover it on my D drive. I have "Slidebar driver". Is that slidenav? If not, where be able to I discover slidenav setup files?

The whole thing was functioning very well yesterday, however this morning at what time I attempt on the way to make use of the one-hit-theater button to have a nicer, sharper image on a game as well as it would not work.I have seen through many posts, as well as people seem to have alike troubles as I do. On the other hand, I have followed all the guides given where several users claim it has solved their question as well as I at a standstill remain by means of this trouble.Below is the instruction I have followed finally and het resolve my trouble:
    1) Uninstall energy/power management
    2) After that Uninstall audio driver
    3) Then Uninstall video driver
    4) After that Uninstall one-hit-theater driver
    5) And reinstall 1,2,3,4
    The whole thing is workings fine apart from for at what time reinstalling one-hit-theater. I obtain this error message half way all the way through installation:"Error1316. A network error occurred at the same time as attempting on the way to read the file C:\drivers->lenovo onekey theater->lenovo onekey theater.msi"

I am actually regretful for the wait in response. Anyhow I recently downloaded slidenav from their website as well as I found in the other thread you intended for me to. I manage on the way to install it as well as it was functioning correctly. On the other hand, I understand I was back to square one at what time my onekey theater stopped working again. Yeah, on one occasion I installed slidenav my onekey theater stopped up functioning. I had the similar trouble I started by means of before all this uninstalling as well as reinstalling. As a result I uninstalled lenovo slidenav as well as onekey theater is functioning very well once more. I guess something's actually wrong.However I actually be grateful for your efforts on the way to help.