Thread: Onekey Theater's error: "Detect audio driver is not ready, you will not be able to obtain enhanced audio"

Onekey Theater's error: "Detect audio driver is not ready, you will not be able to obtain enhanced audio"

I am having Y550 and from last month I am getting an error message it identify the audio driver and state that it is not ready, you will not acquire enhanced audio performance."Realtek version 6.0.1.6002 't installed . Subsequent to setting up the color of the screen at what time I push the button OneKey theater come alive, however the sound provide the error “is not ready, advanced audio performance does not detect sound driver."I installed once more, however did not resolve OneKey Theater .What should I do ?

Re: Onekey Theater's error: "Detect audio driver is not ready, you will not be able to obtain enhanced audio"

There are a number of identified problem by means of latest sound drivers. As a result, un-install it, as well as install the drivers on your volume d( d:/drivers->audio->setup.exe ).Subsequent to that, you may possibly require on the way to re-install one key theater.Hope this will help you to get rid of your trouble.

Re: Onekey Theater's error: "Detect audio driver is not ready, you will not be able to obtain enhanced audio"

Thank you for your valuable suggestion. I have tried exactly the same procedure as mentioned by you however the results did not change. The problem is that my laptop is recognizing the audio driver but it says that it is not ready to play. I really need to resolve this problem as soon as possible.

As per my experience you got that message one key theater requiress updated sound drivers from Realtek. If you will install sound drivers, no further error message.Attempt on the way to update/downgrade your sound drivers version less than 2.4. I will suggest you 2.29.Realtek 2.4 version does not support max audio, as well as you require this for sub woofer.
    Attempt on the way to re-install power management intended for Dolby button and after that un-install it then reboot your computer as well as install power management as well as make sure "utility" checked.