Thread: Noise in ThinkPad W510 left loudspeaker

Noise in ThinkPad W510 left loudspeaker

Hey friends I need your quick help. Actually I am facing issue in my W510. In this I mean My W510 is working quite well but somewhat is disturbing: In left loudspeaker is for all time hearable out of the ordinary and troubling noise. If anybody know that how to fix this issue then please tell me as soon as it is possible for you guys.

Re: Noise in ThinkPad W510 left loudspeaker

I think you have to update your conexant Sound Card Driver to the newest version 1st to observe if the trouble is been resolved. And if your problem is still there then you try to to disable any Audio Enhancements such as SmartAudio, Windows built-in Loudness Correction, etc. and observe if the crisis is solved. If the problem persists after updating of driver and disabling of audio improvement, contact Lenovo Support. I presume your W510 left speaker is faulty/damaged.

IF you look for this forum you will discover dozens of comparable posts. There has not at all been a definitive answer. A number of people are influenced it's the power supply; some people are persuaded it's the RAM, some people are convinced it's the CPU/GPU. Some people have the trouble from day one, some people have it come into view after a couple of months, and some people say it goes away for them after time. For me, the trouble was actually bad on my primary system board. The second system board had noise, but the third one has a few noise on occasion. I notice the noise more when I am running on a 90w power supply more often than not because I have forgot my 135w supply and am on a loaner. If I were you, I would protest bitterly to your support channel, and hope they get the time to address the matter but it appears as though they are as puzzled as the rest of us on the cause.

I have seen all the post which is given over here and yes same here I am also going through this issue. Noise is very disturbing and is current anytime any speaker system is plugged in. It is wholesome background and not amplified noise. Definitely some type of interference from the unit. So please tell me what to do in order to get rid from this issue.

I am also going through this and regarding this I have also visited most of the forum site but the solution whatever I got till now is not seem to work in my case. For my W510, my left loudspeaker from time to time gets louder and every now and then gets softer. But the right loudspeaker is the 1 having hearable strange and disturbing noise.