Thread: Unable to find Voice recorder on Nokia 5230 Nuron

Unable to find Voice recorder on Nokia 5230 Nuron

Just now I have bough Nokia 5230 Neuron mobile phone for myself. Before buying this mobile phone I had gone through its specifications and I remember that there was mention that this mobile phone is having this voice recoding feature so that I can record voice and any audio command and also voice dialing feature. But I have not found such kind of features on this mobile. I don’t know where this feature is locate, If there is any user of this model then please tell about this, so that I can make use of it. Any suggestions on this will appreciate. Thanks in advance.

re: Unable to find Voice recorder on Nokia 5230 Nuron

I have done quick search regarding your query I think that you are right; there is Voice and audio recording feature included by Nokia in this model. Through which you can easily records voice commands and voice dialing, this is one of most useful features using by Nokia user. I think you should refer user manual first which comes with your accessories, read it carefully to know how to use it. And there are other good features are included in this Nokia model all those you can find in your user manual.

Here I have given you steps; follow those to access the voice recorder application of Nokia. First from your main screen go select Applications there you can find voice recorder option click on it then listing will come, you find voice recorder there listed alphabetically. To record a sound clip you have click on the Record Sound Clip option where you get about 60 minutes it like sides of tape. I have found this application very useful, because I wanted to record a seminar that is made possible by this application.

I am also Nokia 5230 user and I also like to record voice but for that I use ultimate voice recorder application that is completely made for Nokia 5230. I have a reason for this that is I get limited time to record any voice than that of ultimate voice recorder. I think you should also use same application on your mobile phone and you will also receive good performance from this.

I was having similar kind of problem, my voice recorder application has been corrupted because of the virus, I should mention that, I used to connect my mobile to computer. Because of virus i could not found it. Then i decided to go with flashing option to overcome this and for that i made contact with Nokia support system and after the flashing i got my application back on mobile. I will suggest you the same.