Thread: MobyExplorer not working with Nokia C3

MobyExplorer not working with Nokia C3

I have been using Nokia C3 from last couple of and it came with default firmware, now few days back I have updated the firmware to latest version as v4.60. I was using MobyExplorer with original phone setting but after the update I am not able to use MobyExplorer as when I open this application it starts and closes instantly within few seconds. I am not able to find any kind of solution for it so if anyone have solution for this please let me know so that I can use application for managing your files on my Nokia C3 phone.

Re: MobyExplorer not working with Nokia C3

Where are you there is another latest version for your Nokia C3 which you can have and i think the application will run perfectly on that firmware. You can go for latest version v7.20 that you can install from the official Nokia website and have in your phone after which you will be able to use the application MobyExplorer in your phone with no such problem which you are currently facing in existing firmware.

I think the problem can be with the application itself because with updated firmware the application should be more compatible and in your case you are not able to use the application. I suggest you to look for the latest version of MobyExplorer for your updated phone and then install that in your phone that might be the solution for your problem other than this i don't think there is any other solution.

If are not able to solve your problem then you can give try to the solution i am providing that can work for you to resolve the problem of MobyExplorer not working with Nokia C3 v4.60. You can try to uninstall the application from your phone and then install it again with proper instruction and see if you are able to again work with the application with latest firmware which you have installed.

I am looking for MobyExplorer for my Nokia C3 as I have heard about it so anyone can provide me with the information regarding its features and functionality. I have just heard about MobyExplorer as a powerful File Manager and FTP & FTPS Client. I really want to manage my all data files in my phone so please provide me all the features it provide and how can I get the application for my phone.

I am looking for MobyExplorer for my Nokia C3 as I have heard about it so anyone can provide me with the information regarding its features and functionality. I have just heard about MobyExplorer as a powerful File Manager and FTP & FTPS Client. I really want to manage my all data files in my phone so please provide me all the features it provide and how can I get the application for my phone.

MobyExplorer is a powerful File Manager and FTP & FTPS Client for the phone that has Java J2ME support. It provide with following features:
    • Powerful File Manager provides you feature such as Copy/Paste files also can hide them and make it Hidden Files. You can Create Directory and can see File Properties with simple option also can delete them. You can make file write Protected, Rename, works similar to FTP Client through features equivalent of a FTP client on Desktop computers.
    • It provide you with secure file transfers by FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) for entirely secure File Encryption service to simply secure your receptive files by using military power Twofish encryption.
    • It provide with Text Editor that you can utilize for viewing and editing text files equally as locally on the phone and remotely on a FTP server.
    • It provide with File Compression service to save your memory space and bandwidth using the GZip/GUnzip tool.
    • Also provide you with facility to Edit your website by means of the built in text editor and after that install it using the FTP client.
    • Multiple file management for the entire file management features that includs the Encryption and GZip features as well.
    • It has Flexible twin file system view for flawless file management among file systems. Every view can either be linked to your local file scheme on the phone or a remote FTP file server. You can use any grouping of local and remote file systems like Remote-Remote, Local-Local, and Local-Remote. Files can be flawlessly relocated between the file systems in every way.
    • You have to sign MobyExplorer using a Thawte certificate that means no extra annoying security prompts while working with the local file system.