Thread: Unable to see Nokia C6-00 Home Screen Icons

Unable to see Nokia C6-00 Home Screen Icons

I am using Nokia C6-00 mobile phone, it was working on my system without facing any kind of problem. When I have gone to remove the content of the following which is located at the second line of my Nokia C6-00 mobile phone Home Screen, which was containing the Messaging, Maps, Position and Web application, on the Home Screen I have done that thing but I am unable to put them back on the Nokia C6-00 mobile phone home screen. I have gone with the User Guide of Nokia C6-00 mobile phone but is doesn't seem to have this solution on that guide. Do anyone have faced such kind of problem on their Nokia C6-00 mobile phone, if anyone has faced this solution related to this problem please help me to resolve this problem from my Nokia C6-00 mobile phone.

Re: Unable to see Nokia C6-00 Home Screen Icons

I have faced this problem on my new Nokia C6-00 mobile phone which I have purchased it recently on this month. I had lost my icons which was present on the Home screen of my Nokia C6-00 mobile phone. After that I have recovered it by just doing certain steps. Go to the select options on your device and then insert the content, a list of record will be display on your screen.

I have tried this step on my Nokia C6-00 mobile phone but I didn’t get the application list on it. I think that I have to do somewhat related with the removed icons of the basic application of my Nokia C6-00 mobile phone such as Maps, Web etc but I didn’t find it the solution the problem is same on my Nokia C6-00 mobile phone. Is there any other way to solve this problem from my Nokia C6-00 mobile phone? Any help relate to this will be appreciated.

OK, you may try this to solve your problem from your Nokia C6-00 mobile phone.
    Select Menu > > Settings and Phone > > Phone management > > Factory settings. Now place this code 12345. This will help you to resets the Nokia C6-00 mobile phone to the default as you have purchased it. You can also view to your Nokia C6-00 mobile phone home screen settings you must be supposed to do the alteration as I have said it before. Go to Menu of your Nokia C6-00 mobile phone then to the Settings and Themes. Or If you wanted to change the items, such as e-mail notifications, in your Nokia C6-00 mobile phone home screen, Choose Options > > and then go for editing the content.