Thread: How to Restore Backup of N8

How to Restore Backup of N8

Before 2 month I have purchase Nokia N8. It is working just fine for me. But my problem is that I want to upgrade my Nokia N8 software. For that I now want to have back up of all my pone memory. I want back up of Bookmark, Calendar, All of my Contacts and Messages. So if anyone have any solution of this then please help me guys. I want to made my back up as soon as possible. Thank you in the advance.

Re: How to Restore Backup of N8

I have read your problem. I just don’t think this kind of issue is not that much problematic this day. You can easily make the back of your all the Phone Memory file. For making backup of your phone contacts you just have to need installed Nokia OVI Suite in your desktop. Once you’ve done this, connect your Nokia N8, and click the PC Suite option. Now you just have to run the OVI suite application on your PC. After that just have to click on the “Next” button. Once you have done this you have to wait for few second OR for few minutes to recognize your Nokia N8. After that it will show you you’re Nokia N8, afterward it will get connected. Now again click on “Next” button and wait for few seconds for the program to be searched for the support. This way you can easily connect your Nokia N8 to the PC and you can make the backup for the same.

Thanks a lot BansiJ for your quick reply and this valuable information is more helpful for me. I have tried to perform all the steps that you have mansion above. But now I am not able to able to install it properly. So can anyone have the solution then please help me guys. I am just frustrated from these bugs. I just want to make back up of my all the files. Thank you once again for your help.

I just think that this is may be your Nokia OVI suite problem. This kind of problem is generally occurs due to corrupted file. The file is get corrupted because of the virus contained in it. This virus is generally on that particular site itself. You have to download the Nokia OVI setup aging. Before downloading I just want to give you the advice that please downloads the OVI setup again from the authorized site. The sites are generally made for hacking purpose only. So please aware of this kind of fake sites. They really are the hacker. Because of this issue your Nokia OVI suit is not get installing.

I have read your issue carefully. I don’t think this your OVI suit problem. I am sure this is the system requirement problem. To install and run Nokia OVI Suite, you need to have following system requirement:
    • Windows 7 or Windows Vista SP2 or Windows XP SP3 or newer. You have not mansion in your above post that you have which Windows Operating System. And for Windows XP, you have to install Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 OR the any latest version. For Microsoft .NET Framework you just have to require 500 MB of free hard disk space.
    • 2 GB hard disk space OR more for photos, videos and music storing.
    • 1 GHz Intel Pentium 4.
    • 64 MB display memory.
    • 512 MB RAM.
    • And last but not the least you have to require minimum 24-bit color graphics card.

I hope this will solve your issue. Thank you.