Thread: Cannot install Opera Mini 5.1 on Nokia C3

Cannot install Opera Mini 5.1 on Nokia C3

I have downloaded the Operamini version 5.1 from my computer. It is a .jar file. I send that file from my computer to my mobile and when I was trying to install that then it is asking me for some connection (WLAN). I searched for that and it comes up with my home WLAN. And connected that and started the installation. It goes fine till 30% and after that it aborted the installation automatically. It was not the problem when I was installing the old version of the Operamini. I think I have to switch back to the old version or is there any other way to install that. If you know anything about this then please let me know. Thank you very much in advance.

Re: Cannot install Opera Mini 5.1 on Nokia C3

If you are getting problem while installing the downloaded application to your phone then you can try to update the existing one from the OVI store. That will be the best option for you if you want to upgrade the version. I have upgraded this for mine without any problem and it is running very fine. So you can also do the same and get it upgraded.

As you told that you have downloaded Operamini from your computer. So there is possibility that the setup which you have downloaded is corrupted and that is why it is not getting installed properly. My suggestion to you is to download the setup again and again try to install that. It will get install properly if the first one was corrupted.

Don’t try to install that directly from your phone. Do you have PC suit for your phone. If not then search and download that. Install it on your computer. After that, connect your phone with the computer with data cable. Your phone will show you various modes of connection. You have to select the Nokia mode. Now open the PC suit and this will list your phone model. Click on the option for installing application. This will open a new interface with two sites. One will contain the apps installs on your phone (usually right one) and one for browsing the apps from your computer. Browse the app from your computer which you have downloaded. Click on install button and this will install that to your phone. This is the best way to install any application on your phone.