Thread: Lenovo T410 unable to connect with my LCD TV?

Lenovo T410 unable to connect with my LCD TV?

I Have a Lenovo T410 notebook .I bought display port cable. It is the newest digital display inter face standard introduce by VESA. The format supports both digital video and audio. The product ID is 6FT 28AWG High Speed HDMI Cable w/Ferrite Cores-In Black Color. Also I bought female DIV-D to display male port. The thing is that I have a Sam sung LCD monitor which comes a HDMI port but I want to know if I connect to my LCD monitor how much effect on using videos and other works. So I need help to in this if I connect to my LCD monitor. Can, I get the high resolution from to my notebook?

Re: Lenovo T410 unable to connect with my LCD TV?

You have a Lenovo laptop T410 and you want to be connecting to you LCD monitor or TV. Your laptop has HDMI port so it is not difficult to find you how to connect at this cable. You bought newest digital display inter face cable. But you confuse it will be give or not to you best output display and audio. These cables represent the highest level of performance offered by HDMI.These cables support all the newest features including with presenting high speed certified HDMI cables. It has cable 3D Supports several different methods of rending 3d Images.

Normally if you are connected to your laptop to a LCD monitor in this position you have to check a connectivity ports in your note book. Before purchase the new cable. Your note book has VGA port, and HDMI port. There is an option you have to connect to your notebook to TV. If you are already purchase that cable. That’s the good option to connect the monitor. First you check your monitor connectivity ports and after you can connect that display port cable. It cables give 3D support, Audio return channel (Its means allows the HDMI connection between a television and A/V receiver to transmit audio two ways, both upstream and downstream. This eliminates the need for a separate audio cable and ensures you maintain the high digital audio quality of HDMI.

Lenovo is the best brand in the world its own manufacturer also know IBM systems. You have that series in Lenovo laptop T410.you want to connect to your notebook via display port cable. HDMI through that’s the very simple way, now technology has improved every day. So HDMI Ports gave to you best video and audio performance. It depend also which cable you are connected to your HDMI Port. You bought new Display port. Its features has a more color spaces supported(supports three mo9re color spaces options,sycc601 color, Adobe RGB Color and Adobe YCC 601 color in addition to the X.V color support previously supported by Deep Color. These cables promise to deliver a wider palette of colors to bring you more vibrant pictures.

When you are bought the new HDMI cable to connect to your laptop to monitor you have to know these important things about the Display and DVI-D ports. You also bought HDMI male connector. This adapter converts an HDMI male connector to a DVI male connector. This adapter can be used to connect HDMI cables to DVI monitors, or HDMI cables to older televisions that have DVI inputs. Also its give high resolution on par with state of the art Digital Cinema projectors used in the local multiplexes will be coming to your living rooms. 4K x 2K represents resolutions of 3840x2160 and 4096x2160.So you don’t worry to take this cable.