Thread: Best recovery tool

Best recovery tool

I am having Microsoft windows XP operating system installed on my system. I am also having an internet connection. While browsing across the internet last night there was virus attack on my system. Due to this virus attack some of files got corrupted and some of the data files were missing. I want a solution to that could recover these corrupted files. Also give me some of the suggestion about which recovery tool I should use to recover my data and the features of recovery tool.

Re: Best recovery tool

We can store the data into the system very easily and access it whenever we require but sometimes data stored on the system can be damaged, corrupted or missing etc. To recover these damaged or corrupted data we need to use some recovery tool. Recovery tool is a tool or utility which has the capability to recover these files. To recover the lost, corrupted files we can use the restore utility which is built into our operating system. To use the restore utility provided by our operating system we need to go to Start/Programs/Accessories/System tools/System restore. This restore utility will restore your system to the previous stage.

You can use one more data recovery tool named as “EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard” to recover your damaged, corrupted or missing files. The EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard is software developed to recover data from hard disk and other storage devices. It can also recover folders and files from virus attack, wrong partitioning, formatting a USB drive etc. After the recovery of data you have the option of storing it to another hard disk or storage media.

Another data recovery tool which can be used to recover the data is known as “Recuva” data recovery. The features of Recuva data recovery tool are given below:
    1. Recover lost files from computer, USB drive, camera etc.
    2. Recovery from damaged or formatted hard disk, USB drive etc.
    3. Recuva can also be used to recover your emails.
    4. It can also be used to restore unsaved word documents which were lost due to crashing.
    5. You can use deep scan feature to find files within a second or two.
    6. It can be used to securely delete files which are not needed.
    7. Recuva support all types of operating system.