Thread: Satellite L500/025 makes noise

Satellite L500/025 makes noise

Hello friends, I had purchased this Toshiba Satellite a few months ago and it was working very fine until yesterday when I was switching on my laptop, I heard a very weird noise coming from the laptop and I was not able to do anything except to remove from the main plug to cut down the noise. After that, to avoid any kind of further problem I didn't switched on my laptop for some time. After nearly two hours I again started the laptop and it worked properly this time. So taught that the problem is solved and I had sigh of relief. But after that when I was playing music on my laptop the same sound stared again and again I had to remove the main plug to stop the sound. So please can any one help me sort out this problem quickly with some advice.

Re: Satellite L500/025 makes noise

Hey I would like to ask you that had you any time dropped your laptop or something like that caused damaged to your laptop. I think that the this kind of weird sound usually comes when some internal hardware of the laptop gets damaged. So if you had really done the I would reckon you to go to the shop for the laptop to get repaired. If you have the laptop within the guarantee period then it would be very great for you but if you don't than unfortunately you have to pay for it to get repaired.

Hey I think that the problem is with the speaker, since you have mentioned in your post that the sound usually occurs when you turn on the laptop or when you start listening the music. So guess that when you turn on the laptop the windows theme sound comes after the boot is complete, so this sound is surely coming from the speaker inside it, which is causing the problem. Also, when you play the music the same things happen again. So its obvious that that the laptop speaker mighty have got affected or some wire which goes in and out of the speaker might have gotten loose. So if you want you can open the laptop and see the problem or go to the shop for it to get repaired.

Hey must see to it that the internal volume of the speaker is not full by checking in the control panel. For this you must go to the start menu, then click on the Control panel, and then select the sound and audio device and then make sure the volume is not full, also go to various tabs and see to it that the perfect hardware speaker is selected. There are four tabs availabel and I would request you to go in each and every tab and make adjustments and then see which works for you to solve the problem.

Looks like this is a universal problem faced by every one who are using the Toshiba Satellite laptop. I also have this laptop which I had purchased a few weeks ago, and whenever I increase the volume of the music while I am listening to songs, my laptop suddenly starts making loud noise. While making that sound the songs noise doesn't comes at all, but that weird sound comes that to in a high volume. To cut this sound I have to directly turn off the laptop. I have checked and updated the drivers and they are all perfect. Also, I have checked the settings in the control panel they are all perfect although due to some reason I wasn't able to go to the shop for repairing it. So can any help to solve this problem by myself, I would want to solve the problem as quickly as I can.

Hey if you have adequate knowledge about the internal hardware of the laptop then I would suggest you to open the laptop and search for any kind of loose connection with the speaker. If it is there then you can make the connection tight only if you it. If you don’t have any knowledge then I suggest you to please don’t do any kind of thing that will make the matter more worse. It is usually recommended that you must give the laptop to any hardware engineer to solve this issue.