Thread: Lenovo ls-500 getting disconnected from wireless connection

Lenovo ls-500 getting disconnected from wireless connection

Hey man I am so much addicted of doing surfing on the internet and playing game online. For that reason I have bought Lenovo LS-500 laptop, but from last week this is giving me some problem that I can’t get the access to the internet. This laptop has a processor of Intel core 2 Duo P8600 @2.4GHz, RAM 2GB and the 320GB SATA hard drive. I am not able to access the internet connection from a wireless device. It automatically found the wireless connection but can’t get the access to the internet. I try to find this problem solution but no result I can’t get the proper solution that resolve this thing. So if you have any information about to solve this particular problem please give it to me, I want to know what the hell is happening to my laptop. Any other solution for this problem if you have it would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Lenovo ls-500 getting disconnected from wireless connection

You may face this type of problem if your laptop wireless device gets damaged due to some reason. This might happen if your laptop is not in the range of the wireless device means router or any modem, etc. if you want to resolve this problem then just get your laptop in the range of the wireless network. From my side I have only this solution, just try this; it might help you to figure it out your query.

This is also possible that if your system has disabled the wireless network connection due to some security reason. You can simply turn on the device setting and after that you can connect your laptop to internet for surfing purpose. Automatic disabled the connection happen if your system has encountered any virus that can harm your system very badly. So just enable the wireless connection, you can surf the internet easily.

If I were at your place then I just call the Lenovo customer center, they will only solve this type of problem. I tell you to do this because as per your description there is a problem in your laptop only not in any wireless device from which you are accessing the network. So just think over this solution, I hope this solution might help you to solve this problem.

If your system has lost the IP address through which you can’t able to connect the internet. You are saying that your laptop is detecting the connection but you can’t access the connection because this happen only if your system has lost the network connection from the system, so just create new network connection and try to connect after this new connection. i am not so sure but has some possibility to work in your laptop so just do it.

Some time you may face this problem then also you can’t do any connection with the wireless device due to only damaged wireless connection. If are getting the signal not in the range or has some network problem then also you may have to suffer from this problem. To solve this problem just call Lenovo customer support center, at there you might get satisfy with result. From my side I have only this suggestion; you just do it to solve this problem.

---- Due to some reason if your system has wireless device get damaged then only you can’t get connect the internet from wireless device. This is also possible that bymistakly if you have disabled the internet connection just check it out if you have done that then just enable the internet connection, I hope this might help you to come out from this type of mess.

There are so many reason that acting behind this problem, if you have damaged wireless connection or if you have change some setting which is must for internet, you might suffer from this mess. As per my idea your laptop wireless device is not damaged but in some cases if this router or modem has any password then also you can’t get the access in that network. So think over this solution you might fulfill your requirement.