Thread: T60 Screen Blackout

T60 Screen Blackout

I have taken a laptop which is nearly 5 year old in second hand with my friend it is T60 laptop. From the time I have turns on the laptop it and will function well until 15 minutes after login and after then there is a trouble arise and the display will automatically turn off but the fan will keep on running concurrently. Whenever I turn on my Laptop I get the same problem. You all have any ideas on this that what may be happening with my laptop and solution?

Re: T60 Screen Blackout

Check the following solution I didn’t have any idea but generally that I am providing you. Go into your bios setup, and then select to boot the laptop with VGA + internal lCD. And see if that does the trick. If this doesn't work then there is great probability that your VGA has failed or it is not working properly. Or you need to change your Graphic card which maintains the display of screen.

In case of laptop, it's likely that the computer has gone into standby or hibernate mode. If you just press on the power button and it appear back up to where you were possibly past few seconds, probably. Usually a computer should only go into standby mode if you're not dynamically using it, but in case of battery low, it may force standby mode in order to keep away from losing what you're doing. Sometime this can occur due to the break in the battery which might stop the system to start by given the black screen on your laptop. So check out the battery first.

Nearly all generally unusual reason for a black screen is almost certainly a computer crash or graphic card breakdown. Particular providing that it's constantly 5 to 15 minutes after boot up, or it might be due to overheating of computer your laptop get black screen. If the reason is due to VGA simply you to take new VGA card for this. Or just send the details regarding your laptop to get more detail and specified answer.