Thread: Keyboard hangs out randomly in the Lenovo T60 ThinkPad Notebook

Keyboard hangs out randomly in the Lenovo T60 ThinkPad Notebook

I want some information about the problem that recently my notebook is suffering. I have Lenovo T60 ThinkPad Notebook that support windows 7 operating system at 64 and 32 bit of resolution, it has Intel core 2 Duo @2.0GHz processor, 1GB RAM, 100GB SATA hard drive. My laptop is working great but I have a problem with the keyboard. This keyboard is not responding means getting hang randomly. The whole keyboard stops working and he all function key is also stop means not working. This is happening most of the time at the logon screen and sometimes after the logon, there I no pattern for this hanging. I don’t know what to do I am so confused, is there is anybody that has suffer from this problem and that has a some solution for this error please give it to me. I am not able to work on my laptop please help me out man, any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Keyboard hangs out randomly in the Lenovo T60 ThinkPad Notebook

This type of problem you might face while working on your laptop if this keyboard has some kind of technical problem that you can’t see directly. You can solve this problem for this you have to just remove the keyboard connector from the laptop, to complete this task by simply opening the laptop back panel. If you can’t do this then just call anyone who has knowledge about how to open the laptop. I have only this solution for this kind of problem.

You may face this type of problem if your keyboard get damaged or has some other kind of problem. This type of situation you may see if your laptop has a loose connection, this is happening not by you but it automatically by the laptop itself. To solve this type of problem you have to just reconnect the laptop keyboard from the inside. I have only this solution for your problem so just try it; I hope this solution might help you to sort out your keyboard problem.

If your system BIOS not recognize the keyboard driver then also you can’t able to work on the keyboard. You can solve this type error for this you have to just reinstall the driver of your keyboard; you may found this keyboard driver in the Lenovo driver CD, this driver automatically installed but doe to some reason like virus, may corrupt this driver and due to this you found this error. you just reinstall the driver, I am not so sure that it work on your laptop, but it has possibility to fix this problem.

If your BIOS is not updated for this keyboard, means if you have a new key board and that driver is not support the BIOS you may face this problem. You can fix this type of problem by just updating the system BIOS. If your keyboard has damaged slot or chip then also you can’t control the system through keyboard. You just think over this solution you may fulfill your requirement.

If your laptop has a loose connection from inside it then also you may see this error that gives you the problem. You may fix this type of error by just reconnecting the cable which is placed inside your laptop. If you can’t do this then you have to call any hardware engineer who gives the proper solution for this keyboard problem. So do what I say to you and your keyboard work like your requirement.

This is also possible that if you your keyboard has some IC’s problem that may cause this type of error. You can solve this by just repairing that keyboard of by just replacing the keyboard with new one. If you have a loose connection then also you see this problem, this loose connection not allows you to use the keyboard. If system has lost the keyboard driver then also this weird thing happened to your laptop. Just reinstall that driver which solves this problem. Try it this might help you to overcome this problem.