Thread: Battery not get charged in LENOVO Y550-4186 laptop

Battery not get charged in LENOVO Y550-4186 laptop

I am having some problem with my laptop that it can’t get charged. This laptop is working under Microsoft Window xp, has processor of Intel core 2 Duo @2.23GHz, 4GB of RAM, 320GB hard drive, has graphic card of Intel 4500M. Everything is working well but from last too many days it want run because of BATTERY, I charged this battery but it get shut off in the 3 minutes. I want to know how to fix this type of problem, if you have any information about this problem, please gives it to me, any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Battery not get charged in LENOVO Y550-4186 laptop

This might happen to your laptop if you have battery but has some damaged from inside. You just remove your battery and try it on other compatible laptop; if it works there i.e. sure that your laptop has some kind of problem. if it not work in that laptop then just replace your battery. I have only this solution for your problem. I hope you can understand this.

You can face this type of problem then just check that you have plugged the wire in the laptop properly or not. If your battery is not getting connected to your laptop then also you might see this error. To solve this problem just unplug the wire and clean the slot where you connect this wire and then reconnect the wire again, from my side I have only this solution for your battery problem.

Your laptop not charge your battery, then there sure that you are using damaged adapter. You can simply change your adapter and try again to charge your laptop battery. If it not work by this solution, then just call the hardware engineer, because he is the only person who give you the exact problem that actually cause this error. As per my concern just do this what I said to you, this will help you to solve this problem.

Yes you fix this error which causes you problem like not charging. If you have good battery but for some technical reason this might be damaged then don’t think that you has a bad battery, there must be your laptop slot problem. As per my ideas you just call the hardware engineer which is gonna solve your problem, because he is the only person who gave you the perfect reason of this problem and also this error. So think over it you may find your solution.

There are so many reasons that are acting behind this problem. Your bad battery error cause this problem, if you have good battery but you have bad slot problem means doe to this reason also you may face this problem. You can fix this type of problem by just doing some change in your system machine means laptop. You can replace your battery with new one or you can call any good hardware engineer which gives you perfect solution for this problem. From my side I have only this solution; I hope it work on your machine.

- --- You just do what I say, you get the sure solution for this problem. First check your connection on both the side means one on laptop and other at your switch board. There must be some loose connection cause this type of error. There is the possibility that if your slot is get burned due to over power, then also you face this error. If you have battery but has get damaged then also you see this type weird problem. Try this solution will help you to solve this problem.

This is the only problem that system throws for this error on the screen. You can solve this type of problem by just reinstalling the operating system. Because this system recognize some problem like hardware damaged or any of the system software or any of the system file is get corrupted, which is more important to boot in the system. There is a system file which helps your system to load the driver for booting, get lost in the directory; you may see this error on the screen.