Thread: Nokia 6350 Speakerphone

Nokia 6350 Speakerphone

I have recently purchased nokia 6350 and I have a question (dumb question). How do you turn on/make use of the speakerphone on the 6350? I do not observe a means, nor discover it in the user’s manual. On the other hand, beneath the 6350 specifications it does state it has the ability. Any help would be appreciated!Thank you in advance.

Re: Nokia 6350 Speakerphone

Many of the options that you can make use of during a call are network service. For availability, contact AT &T.During a call, select options and from the following:Call options are mute or unmute, Address Book, Menu, Lock keypad, Record, Loudspeaker or handset.Network services options are Answer or Decline, hold or Unhold, PTT Contacts, New call. Add to conference, End call, End all calls and Touch tones.Warning: Do not hold the device near your ear when the loudspeaker is in use, because the volume may be extremely loud.

I presently obtain a Nokia 6350 cell phone at job. The above suggestion on the way to the documentation says to go to Options on the way to turn on the loudspeaker. However, at what time I am on a call, I push on Options as well as I do not observe Loudspeaker. Has this been turned off on my phone?

I understand how to make use of the loudspeaker all through a phone call however what I wish for on the way to know is how to make use of it for playing music.Page 18 of the manual demonstrates an indicator that will come into view at what time the speaker is on. I have by no means seen that symbol.beneath "Media Player" on page 41, it state, "Do not hold the device near your ear when the loudspeaker is in use ."huge! How do I place the loudspeaker in make use of?

I as well have never been capable on the way to observe the loudspeaker or speakerphone option all through a call by selecting the "Options" menu by means of the Left Select key, at the same time as is acknowledged in the 6350 User Manual. I've roll down the Options menu as well as at rest haven't observe that option. As well as I do not be familiar with what is meant by the comment "your sorted" (or you're sorted?), declared here previous.What I have establish is that all through a call, "Phone/Speaker" is displayed for the RIGHT Select key. Pushing the Right Select key, at what time "Phone/Speaker" is displayed, will turn on the speakerphone/loudspeaker.

On the other hand, that if you enter several numbers all through the call, on the way to navigate a phone system menu, on the way to enter an account number, or else on the way to enter a password for your voice mail, the show for the Right Select key will after that state "Clear", in order on the way to clear from the display the font that have just been entered, somewhat than "Phone/Speaker" .In order on the way to turn on the speakerphone/loudspeaker at that end, you have on the way to press the Right Select key as frequently as essential on the way to clear the entered characters from the display. After that at what time the characters are cleared from the display, "Phone/Speaker" will once more be show for the Right Select key, as well as the speakerphone/loudspeaker be able to be selected.