Thread: nokia 5130 camera problem after software update

nokia 5130 camera problem after software update

Hey, I updated my nokia 5130 software on the way to version 6.65 as well as I have trouble by means of my camera (it state "camera on standby") as well as a number of troubles by means of music player...anybody be familiar with if I can downgrade on the way to a older version ?? How? Thank you in advance for any suggestion in advance.

Re: nokia 5130 camera problem after software update

It is not likely for you on the way to roll back an update.You may possibly attempt reinstalling the update as well as observe if that resolve the trouble.You're not only. I had accurately the similar trouble at what time I lately updated the software of my 5130, as well as worse: re-installing the latest software version doesn't work, moreover. It look similar to the trouble is the latest firmware version.

I have a answer for the camera on standby thing.Resetting on the way to factory defaults does not resolve the trouble for me, as well as by the looks of it, a group of others at a standstill have the similar trouble. I purchase one of these spiffy slight things just yesterday as well as on the way to my surprise had the similar trouble. Some of the details:
    - Battery fully charged
    - Memory not full
    - Software version 6.65
    I used the camera on the way to test it of course that worked; however as soon as I pushed on the way to the correct by means of the middle button I got the message 'Camera on standby'. not anything I did would acquire it out of that state. I reset the phone as well as found out so as to it worked once more. At slightest until I pushed on the way to the right. Parting the camera-mode as well as recurring would result without delay in the all familiar as well as hated message of 'Camera on standby'.To my knowledge 6.65 is the newest software intended for this phone. As a result updating that would have no use. After that I tried somewhat new. I twisted the phone off as well as on, went on the way to camera, as well as a replacement OF PRESSING RIGHT, I pressed Options as well as chosen Video from the menu. On the way to my shock IT work. No 'Camera on standby' notification as well as I was able on the way to record a video. Subsequent to that I was able on the way to push right as well as go to Video-mode.

I have a 5130 for myself as well as just attempt approaching the right button at the same time as in camera mode... no trouble. It moves straight on the way to video mode at the same time as it should. I have by no means had a trouble by means of the camera or else the music player itself.
    What I have had is a pair of phone restarts at chance. I am able to pin point what cause it on the way to restart however it does from time to time

Software version 6.68 11-05-09 RM-496.I had altered my navigation keys; as a result that at what time I pushed the right navigation key it open the camera from the main menu. After that, at the same time as in camera mode, if I pressed the right button (on the way to go to video mode) the camera goes keen on standby as well as I couldn't obtain out of standby with no restarting my phone. Fine, I altered the navigation button, as a result pressing up from the main menu went on the way to camera as well as correct went on the way to mms. at the moment, I be able to press up, down, left, right as well as it works now fine, no standby mode!Hope this helps.

There is a huge trouble by means of my nokia phone software (Nokia 5130 c2):-
    1. The calculator has missing
    2. The opera browser (pre installed) is not yet opening. as well nokia pre installed themes, preinstalled programs as well as tones have missing. (usually these are protected files as well as cannot be deleted)
    3. If I download several applications after that the message shown is "network access set to not allow". At what time I am trying on the way to alter the application settings, it’s not accepting the settings I am provided that.
    4. If I go to download a new opera browser, its viewing "certificate not found on phone or else sim"
    5. The VeriSign CA certificate has mislaid.
    6. Some functionalities of media player similar to alter in settings is not working.
    I am surprise what has occurred. I don’t imagine it’s a virus trouble as Series 40 platform is not susceptible on the way to viruses! I have attempt *#7380# as well as moreover restore factory settings as well as restore all functions, however rendering no benefits.