Thread: Nokia X3-o2 Weak Wifi Signal

Nokia X3-o2 Weak Wifi Signal

I have got a 3GS, as well as it for all time gets a in fact poor wifi signal. At one end I would have on the way to manually re-connect to our residence wifi network each time I wake up the phone as of snooze. I haven't had on the way to do that in view of the fact that we upgraded our wireless router; however this would occur even by means of the phone 10 feet from the router.My roommate as well as I did a test; we equally turned off wifi, as well as then turned it on. Holding our phones next on the way to each other (he's got a 3G, mine's a 3GS), footing five feet from the router, he had max signal, mine was 2/3rds occupied.Yet by means of our new fancy router, I hardly obtain a signal (just a dot) if I'm on the floor beneath the wifi router (similar to honestly below, possibly 15 feet away). It's an old home, all wood frame, as a result it shouldn't have that much consequence (as well as again, my roommate gets a huge signal).Any ideas or suggestions?

Re: Nokia X3-o2 Weak Wifi Signal

Weak Wi-Fi signal is a frequent objection that started by means of the first release of 3.0 as well as hasn't gotten noticeably superior in view of the fact that. I have an AEBS that show the similar problem by means of my 3Gs. I've had my phone return two times for dissimilar problem as well as the AEBS return on one occasion for warranty problem. Wi-Fi signal strength at a standstill differ from time to time. I be able to be 2 ft. away as well as acquire 1 bar or else be in my bedroom as well as get full strength. Odd. I would attempt your phone at other Wi-Fi enable locations as well as make sure the signal strength.

I instantly purchase a X3-02 as well as I wish for on the way to inquire is it usual for the followings:
    1. Wifi signal give you an idea about 1 bar (sitting in old town, star bucks, home, as well as others. In the home, if I positioned it close to the wireless router, it will give you an idea about 4 bars however if I go 4 steps away it will shows 2 bars).
    2. Subsequent to connected as well as leaving the phone intended for few minutes, the associated wifi automatically disjointed as well as I have on the way to reconnect again and again.
    3. At house, I configure it on the way to automaticlly connect, however it will not connect automatically.
    I bring it back on the way to the shop however it said no problem.....be able to surf even by means of 1 bar.as a result please assist me what must I do.

Yeah, that sound similar to an problem by means of the phone itself now consequently you be familiar with, fancy doesn't denote it sends a signal some more or else by means of extra power as compare to the old one. Restore your iPhone. If that doesn't assist call Apple, may possibly be faulty.

What I suggest by "fancy" is a dual band router by means of a 3 x 3 antenna configuration; subsequently yes it’s acquired significantly improved range, as well as superior bandwidth at range. We did considerable investigate previous to getting this one.I've reset the phone as well as am setting it up at the moment. Thanks for the replies guys.