Thread: How to get maps on Nokia X5

How to get maps on Nokia X5

I am Nokia X5 user, and I am very new for this and now I often go to different location and to reach their map plays an important role I that, for that I was looking for map on it. As far my knowledge symbian operating system on other Nokia mobile is having this feature, but I think that this model of Nokia not having maps build in. Now it is urgent for me to get it what should I do now for getting map on it. If anyone having ideas on this then please tell me. Thank you

Re: How to get maps on Nokia X5

I have search on the query of, from that I have found that Nokia has announced latest versions of the Ovi map that make social location journey fast. You can also synchronize and shared this Ovi maps between mobile and web and also you can add your personal locations based contents. I think this features of Nokia build in your mobile and for that you have to refer your user manual for once to know more about this Ovi maps.

There is an application that is completely available for all Nokia smart phones called as Map Loader 2.0. I have the same application on my mobile phone, using Nokia map loader you can save your mobile data service costs and also you can save the map data which you downloaded from the web. You can find 150 countries maps on it with lots of data. If you want to go somewhere then download that place on your PC and then transfer the data to the Nokia map. I hope this information may help you.

I am using J2ME map beta version on my mobile phone while I am outside. And I think that it is better than other one which is available. It is a small interface using this you can browse the whole Google map database, MSN virtual earth maps other more features of it. I think you should also get this beta version on you mobile so that you will not find any difficulty while go on outside. If you are having other query then reply me.