Thread: How answer the call in Nokia X5

How answer the call in Nokia X5

I got Nokia X5 as a gift on my birthday and it is performing good performance. But I have one doubt regarding this mobile phone that is how I can answer any call without opening slide and headphone. Actually I have that by opening slide again and again create damages in mobile phone and also o don’t use headphones. I also have search regarding this not found any answer. So if anyone knows how to answer the call without opening slide. Any suggestions regarding this will be appreciate. Thanks in advance.

Re: How answer the call in Nokia X5

I have done a quick search regarding your question and I think to answer the calls you just have to just press the green button which is on your mobile phone. You can find this button at on you left side of your device. Or for further details of it you have to read user manual for this mobile phone which you get with this mobile phone. I hope this information may help you.

Here, I have given you some settings go through these to answer using any of your cell phone keys. First go to the settings option from you main screen and then click on the phone option, and then click on the call setting. In call setting option you can find all the setting related to your calls. In call setting option click on the any key answer to enable it, after enabling it save this setting. Any key answer feature provided by Nokia gives you access to answer the calls by pressing any key on your mobile phone, without opening the slide and headphone.

I was also wanted do same thing and to fix this I downloaded a software for this. I am android user and there are many of the software available for android through which you can answer the calls without opening the slide. I have downloaded the same application on my mobile. I have found a similar kind of software smart call manager for your mobile phone. I think that this software will work for you, I will advise you to just try it out this software by downloading and install it on your mobile. I hope this software work for you.

As you have written that, due to sliding frequently mobile can be damage, i think that your assumption in wrong. Because i am mobile technician I have seen that many of the peoples are uses slider mobile phone and i have not received any complaint about sliding. I think you should answer your call by opening your slider only, and i think that its impressive than just pressing a single button. If you are having other query then reply me.