Thread: Conversations not working in Nokia N8

Conversations not working in Nokia N8

I have recently purchased Nokia N8 as I thought it is a good mobile with huge features in it but I was wrong it started troubling me after few months it started hanging after some time if I browse the net using the phone. Recently a new trouble I am facing with this phone is its conversations are not working properly which were working fine till yesterday. Actually the problem is when I receive a message and try to open it so that I can read the message but the message opens in the conversation but when I open the message to read the message it opens a blank message and when I click on the blank message and open it into the text then I can able to read the message. Is there any solution for this issue so that I can be able to get read all the messages without going through these steps? Please help me.

Re: Conversations not working in Nokia N8

I think the problem you are facing with the phone is due to the theme you might be using in the phone. As one of my friends was having the similar kind of the problem and he changed his theme and got the solution from the issue. Actually sometimes what happen themes are the reason why our phone uses these conversations to open the message? So I would like to tell you to use the default theme which is already provided by Nokia do not use the downloaded themes. I think this will help you to get the desired solution from the problem.

Actually before coming to the forums I went to my friend as he also having the same phone and he told me to change the theme. Also stated all the things why should I have to change the theme. So I have changed the theme and using the Nokia’s pre-installed theme. But not getting the solution is there any other solution for the problem please helps me so that I can get out of this issue.

I think you will get the desired solution by using the following steps:
    • First of all go to the messaging in the mobile phone.
    • And after this go to the option of the messaging menu.
    • Then select the messaging view and in this option you need to check that the conversation is on.
    • If you find that the conversations is on then try switching to inbox then revert back to the messaging and now try read the message from the in box. I think this will help you to get the desired solution.