Thread: Nokia C5 unable to receive data

Nokia C5 unable to receive data

I am using Nokia C5 from last few months and I am really happy its features and interface. I have 2GB external memory in it through Micro SD memory card; normally I upload any kind of data from other device using Bluetooth connection with other phone. Recently when I tried to send 30 MB of file from my dell laptop to my phone via Bluetooth I was not able to do so the phone was not able to receive any kind of file from the laptop. I am really fed up with this the files are really important and I want them to be in my phone, so if anyone have solution regarding this data receiving problem please provide me with the solution soon.

Re: Nokia C5 unable to receive data

I think the problem can be with the connection establishment between two devices through bluetooth. It might be happening that your laptop bluetooth or phone bluetooth are not able to search for each other because of which you are not able to send any kind of data to your phone. So suggest you to try creating proper connection between both the device and then try to send the data that might resolve the problem because there should not be any such issue of phone not able to receive data from the laptop or computer.

I advise you to try to send small amount of the data that will be less than the size you are trying to send now. I think you are trying to spend large amount of file at single time, just check if you are able to send the small data and then try to send your large file and see if you are able to transfer it after that because till that time the connection will be formed properly with both the device.

You need to use the USB cable instead of using the bluetooth for data transfer between from the laptop to your Nokia C5. Because some time it may happen that data is not able to transfer data from laptop to phone USB will be best to transfer large amount of data to transfer as it will be wired connection between both the device. Just try to use USB and let me know if your problem is resolved after using it.