Thread: Cannot play YouTube videos on Nokia X3-02

Cannot play YouTube videos on Nokia X3-02

Whenever I go to You Tube site and want to play any of the videos then I receive this message "No response. Try again!" I am using Nokia X3 mobile phone and I am using Wi-Fi build in. I have all the related setting to surfing the web pages and I can surf the internet flawlessly but I cannot play videos on this. I am very new to this, so I don’t know what kind of extra setting to do. If anyone having knowledge on this then please tell me.

Re: Cannot play YouTube videos on Nokia X3-02

I have search regarding your question and I think that you mobile phone is does not support to play YouTube videos over the web. Nokia X3-02 mobile phone is runs on S40 operating system that means this model directly don’t support to the FLV video format and also S60 OS is not support to YouTube videos and only because of this you are facing this problem. I think you should download these videos and then convert them to another format, so that it will possible to play the YouTube videos.
    Last edited by BansiJ; 24-11-2010 at 08:49 PM.

I think you should have to upgrade the flash content which is installed on your mobile phone. By upgrading this you can able to play YouTube videos. I think that YouTube is uses Flash 10 so that you have to upgrade it to flash lite; it is lightweight version of adobe flash player. Get this latest upgrade on your mobile phone so that you can easily play the YouTube video. So do this and let me know if your problem is remains or if you are having other query then reply me.

I think you should get all the setting again, because I can able to play videos on my Nokia X3. I assume that all the setting which are requires to play YouTube videos may not be proper. To play these videos on you mobile you should contact with your service provider. So that they will help you to set proper setting to watch these video, after receiving the settings save it to your mobile phone and then restart you mobile for once. By doing this you can able to play YouTube videos.

ThumbsUp Re: Cannot play YouTube videos on Nokia X3-02

Hey dude.. What u just wrote right? Ehm how exactly do you want me/us to do that?