Thread: Nokia N8 browser locks while streaming YouTube video

Nokia N8 browser locks while streaming YouTube video

I have recently purchased nokia N8 which I replaced with nokia N71. Actually I wanted a phone which can browse the net very brilliantly which Nokia N71 fails to do sometimes. So I saw this phone with some great features and also it has the most powerful camera in comparison with all the brands of the nokia phones. But recently it introduced me with the problem of browsing with its browser. I am not sure that it is its browser fault but while streaming a video on the YouTube I found myself frozen on that particular video after 15 seconds. Can anybody help me regarding the issue which I am getting in the cell phone I am using right now? Please help me.

Re: Nokia N8 browser locks while streaming YouTube video

I think this problem you are getting due to the application which you have installed in the mobile might be corrupted and that’s why you are freezes during the video streaming on the YouTube. So I would like to suggest you to get the new YouTube application and install it again. I think this might be help full to you. So try installing the new application to the mobile to get the desired solution.

As your handset freezes during streaming the video on the YouTube then I would like to tell you get the desired solution by simply closing the browser I know this will lead you to the loss of the wifi connection and you need to restart mobile I think this might be one of the solution for the problem you are having with the mobile phone. Try doing this which I have suggested to do and then see if you are getting the solution or not.

I had a related trouble by means of my N8 previous night. Meeting in a hotel bar with friends I investigated YouTube for a satire rainbow curriculum video. It was on track of playing the video, and then following about 15 seconds the phone freezes. Frozen picture still showing on the display, display lit up, not capable to find any answer from phone at all. It hangs about like this for a good hour or extra until we went back to our room and I attempt calling the phone as of my other mobile phone I have. I could perceive sound the call ringing tone on the other mobile phone but no sound and not anything demonstrated on the Nokia N8. Although the phone did report a received call in a popup on my notebook display via OVI suite which was still linked. I hit it off on the popup to reply the call however couldn't perceive sound anything on the phone. Please help me in regarding this issue.

I think you need to go through the hardware reset of the phone which might be able to get the solution for the trouble you are having in the Nokia N8. For the hardware reset you have to press the buttons which I am suggesting simultaneously the home button, power button, and hold and volume button for almost one minute and then leave it. This will lead you to get your phone hard reset and this way your phone will reset again and you will be able to play all the things which you want. I think this will help you to get the desired solution for the issue.

As you have told the description of the problem I think there are some fault in the mobile phones browser which you are using in the phone. I would like to suggest you to use the fresh browser in the phone and see if this problem still persists or not. One of my friends has the similar kind problem and gets the solution after changing the browser. I think this will help you get the desired solution.