Thread: Nokia C3 mobile phone hangs while playing video

Nokia C3 mobile phone hangs while playing video

Before three days I have purchased nokia C3 mobile phone, but yesterday I started facing some problem with it. Yesterday i downloaded some video songs from OVI store, after downloading the song when I was trying to play the song, then my system hangs up after approximately 5 to 6 sec of playing the video. Then I had to shut down my phone and start it again for making it normal. Every time I get this problem I need to do the same thing again and again. Any idea with problem, pleases try to post you reply here. Thanks.

Re: Nokia C3 mobile phone hangs while playing video

Have tried to play some other video files from the other system in your phone? Is it working fine? I think that some problem might have occurred while you were trying to download the video. I will advice you to download the song again on your phone and then try to play the particular video. Do reply me back with the answers.

I will advise you to do the following things with you phone. First try to update you firmware on your phone, if the problem does gets solved out, then try to do a soft reset, if the problem still exist, then the last option is to do a hard reset of the phone. I hope that you will be able to solve your problem, without trying the solution of hard reset.

I have recently purchased the C3 it was working perfect while playing video files on it. But problem the day before the yesterday I am facing the same problem, my mobile phone is getting hanged while watching the video. Once it is hanged, then it does not recover by itself, so for that i have to restart the phone manually by pressing the power button twice. Now I am also getting problem while trying to access maps using the Google maps. The nokia device which I have purchased is my first nokia device and it is frustrating me a lot. Does anyone there have any solution for fixing this problem? Please suggest me the one. Thanks

Well if you are not able to solve your problem after going through all the solutions which are provided above, then do not try to experiment much with your phone as it is in the warranty period. Try to visit any of the nokia care which is nearest to you location and explain them you problem. I hope that they will provide you the best help regarding this problem. Hope have helped you.

Thanks for the reply I have tried to implement your solution, but it is not working out for me. Even after the reset the problem is not getting solved out. Yesterday i have also tried to make the contact with the nokia support team, buy sending a mail to them. I hope that they will soon reply me back. If you have got some different solution, then try to post it. Thanks.