Thread: AcerAspire 3680-2682 recovery problem

AcerAspire 3680-2682 recovery problem

I have a problem regarding my laptop Acer Aspire 3680-2682 which is a year old, now i wanted to ask that whenever i want to switch into the safe mode i am unable to do that, so i have to restart my laptop then an screen flashes which says to press alt +F10 for the recovery and then a screen appears to press F6 to start with the erecovery operation and when it does the scanning part the message appears from the windows that a problem is detected in your computer and the windows have to shutdown. Now what should i do please help me with your solutions.

Re: AcerAspire 3680-2682 recovery problem

This looks to me a very serious issue i would recommend you to immediately contact the acer tech help people who will do the analyzing work and probably will get back to you with a solution for your laptop or they will correct your system, they will advice you on the particular error and you will be well equipped with the instructions and the commands that will help you to work with your laptop smoothly.

If it is showing you the message of closing down again and again then i would say that there is some problem in your hard disk the hard disk is probably not responding to your systems command and probably the drive must have crashed so do check for your acer system which may be having the recovery CD that will help you to recover the information from the computer so do install the CD and move all your required stuff to a particular external location like a CD or so and then do install the new HDD in your laptop, just try it out hope it works.

If you are saying that while running the erecovery system the system fails and ultimately it gets shutdown just try this out you must remove the recovery part and reinstall it again because there seems to be some problem with the recovery part probably it is not able to connect to your system drives and probably the recovery part is getting abandoned so the system is getting closed again and again. Just try it out.