Thread: Unable to install Shazam on Nokia X6

Unable to install Shazam on Nokia X6

I was trying to get Shazam software on mobile and for that I connected my mobile phone’s Ovi suite using universal serial bus to the computer. I did all the require steps but I was unable to get this software application on my computer, I was getting a message that says "Due to an internal error, installation could not be started". I don’t know what is the internal error is. If anyone knows how can I get this application on my mobile then please tell me.

Re: Unable to install Shazam on Nokia X6

I have done a quick search regarding your question and I have found that when mobile operating system is not support to any applications, then this kind of error messages are comes. I think that you are OS is opposing to install this application. I think you should check that which mobile phone having support for this application. I hope this suggestion may help you.

I am Nokia X6 mobile user and I am using this application on my mobile. I think to get this application then, you have directly download and install this application on your mobile phone and for that you don’t have to connect you mobile phone to the computer. It is very easy to download this application from the Nokia Ovi store and it is free and I think that there are also full version of Shazam is available.

I think you should go with midomi it is quite similar to the Shazam but I think that it easy get this on your mobile. I am using same on my mobile phone and its performing well. I don’t have any idea about Shazam but in my point of view midomi is better. You can download and install it from the Nokia Ovi suite. Midomi creates you music very fast, and using this application you can listen original recordings and can also play them on your music player and on computer.

You get Shazam software applcation by default installed on Nokia X6 version v20.x.x may be you are using another version of this mobile phone. Nokia X6 v20.0.005 does not have installed this application by default. I think you should first check which model version you are using. If it V20.x.x then this application should be on your mobile, if not then you can get it from Nokia store. Here I have given you code*#0000# for checking the firmware version of mobile phone, type this code on your main screen.