Thread: Nokia 6790 is not connecting via PC Suite

Nokia 6790 is not connecting via PC Suite

Very recently I have purchase Nokia 6790 mobile phone. I am using Windows 7 on my system. When I try to connect my mobile phone using Cable connection it is not get connected to the PC. I have installed PC suit driver also for the same. When I am tried to connect my mobile phone to the PC it give me one error “Failed to start the process”. I have tried many tricks to fix my problem, but I am not able to solve it. I don’t know what to do next. So anyone known then please help me.

Re: Nokia 6790 is not connecting via PC Suite

I don’t think it is actually you’re the cable fault. If there is a cable fault then it is not connect to the PC also. I think it is your Nokia PC suit problem. To solve this Nokia PC suit problem you have to just first remove a PC suite first, and then clean the registry, then reboot the PC and then again reinstall the PC suite. I am sure this is due to improper installation. Try this step it will solve your problem.

First you just have to remove the PC connectivity solution as well as the connectivity cable drivers. But while doing this not remove the whole PC suite. Then run the PC Suite installer again & choose to repair option instead of using reinstalled it. This should fix the problem. But still if the issue is not resolved, and then try the following steps. While doing this please not uninstall PC suite.

• First go to c:\windows\system32\drivers. Then delete wdf01000.sys.
    • After that you just have to go in c:\windows\system32\ then again delete wdfcoinstaller.dll file.
    • Now you have to go in my computer then in its properties. From its Properties go to hardware option and then go to device manager.
    • After going into device manager you have to find Nokia phone in the list then just have a right click on it and choose update driver option and then driver get installed automatically.

I am sure this will help you to solve your issue. Thank You.

I think it is Nokia PC suit issue. For this you have to just install the PC suit properly. Now a day in the market the latest version of the Nokia PC suit is available. This version has just released. This Nokia PC Suite version 7.1.51.0 and some minor update is made in this PC suit which contains some performance enhancements. This Nokia PC suit will fix the all previous bug. Your problem should be solved if you download Nokia PC suit 7.1.51.0. The important features of this PC suit are:
    • Connect by using your phone as a modem.
    • You can easily install Java-based applications in your phone.
    • You can send text messages from the PC as well as you can edit contacts and phone file names.
    • Also you can able to synchronize your phone and PC calendars also.