Thread: How to disable ambient light sensor in N8

How to disable ambient light sensor in N8

I am using nokia N8 mobile phone and I am not facing any issues in my mobile phone. But I have a query, so I require you help in order to solve this particular query. I want to disable the "ambient light sensor “in my phone. The problem is that I do not know the method to disable it. If you have any suggestion related with this topic, do help.

Re: How to disable ambient light sensor in N8

I have a very good method to do this, so go through the steps which I am providing to you. Go to the menu, then go to settings option and inside select the phone setting option. Then select the display option and after that in the display option go to the light time out option. Here you will require selecting the Light sensor, which will help you to adjust the light sensor that monitors lighting conditions and regulates the display brightness, in the display setting. I hope that the solution which I have provided to you will help.

I think that there is no option available for disabling the ambient light sensor on nokia N8. Setting the light sensor level will not make any difference, even after doing this the sensor will always be functioning on your phone. So you will have to carry on with the same, or try to visit to the nokia support center and explain them you problem and see if the help you with this problem or not.

Some time I also wonder about the same on my phone. Even my light sensor is making me frustrated. This is because it is too sensitive; due to this the screen always keeps on fading up and down. Due to this sensitive screen facing problem while playing the game. In between the game my screen fades down and I am not able to see the proper display at that movement. So Please help.