Thread: Nokia X6 is getting hot

Nokia X6 is getting hot

I recently bought the new Nokia X6 mobile phone but after a couple of use this device starts to heat up. And because of this my battery is getting down quickly. This happens frequently after a little use, I don’t know what could the reason for this. Also I have searched on the Nokia site regarding this but there was not mention any proper solutions, which will work. Then I decided to put my query to you and I hope I will get answer on this. Any suggestion will appreciate. Thanks in advance.

Re: Nokia X6 is getting hot

It looks like reason for this is your mobile battery, if your battery is damage then mobile get heated. Like other battery-powered devices mobile phone battery also produces heat after an excessive use. But if your battery is seriously damage then it could be produce heat after a little use. I don't think that this a normal issue but you can get rid of this. This can be possible, just by changing your mobile phone battery with new one. I hope this information may help you.

I am a Nokia mobile user and I assume that this is absolutely normal. When you use mobile phone then obviously there is sure chances of mobile heating. I think you don't have to worried about this. I have seen that many of the people asks me the same question and my advise for them that is, full charge your mobile phone battery so that it will help you from getting down fast. And I will advise you the same solution to full charge your battery.

As you have written that after a little use your mobile is gets heated then, in my point of this is not related to your battery. There could be another reasons for this. I guess, just now you have bought this then i will advise you to make contact with Nokia support system. Nokia support team will surely help you to make out what is the exact cause is and also help you to overcome this issue.

I have experienced the similar thing with my mobile phone. I make it full charge for twice a day and then also it getting down and heating up after a use. Then i made contact with nearest local technician on this and he conclude that the problem is in IC which is situated in mobile phone, due to that my mobile producing heat after a use. And after that i am not experiencing this problem again.