Thread: Which is the latest Firmware for Nokia C3

Which is the latest Firmware for Nokia C3

I have using Nokia C3 phone from quite some time now and I need to tell you that its one of the great phone from Nokia which have got various features like it has 3.5 mm stereo headphone plug that I really like as it can be used in computer and other device also and it provide with external memory expansion up to 8GB using the Micro SD card. I am looking for the latest version of firmware for my Nokia C3 which has got v4.60 firmware currently, so if anybody have information regarding this please let me know so that I can upgrade my phone to latest firmware.

Re: Which is the latest Firmware for Nokia C3

As you have mentioned in the question that you are using v4.60 firmware and now the Nokia C3 firmware is updated to latest version 04.65. The fresh firmware is supposed to carry several major fixes to the phone. Your Nokia C3 is Series S40 phone device, you are able to update its firmware on OTA (Over-The-Air) or through using Nokia’s Software Updater application and Ovi Suite on Windows computer if you are using. I suggest you to have the backup of the entire private data previous to updating the firmware, but there should not be such application program or data affected while upgrading to latest firmware, so i think you can surely go for this latest version of firmware for your Nokia C3.

I am already using the firmware version 04.65 on my Nokia C3 from some time and heard about the latest firmware v07.2o. I have no idea from where to get it and does it really exists because i think i am using quite old firmware in my phone. So i want to go for the latest firmware to improve the performance of my Nokia C3 phone as i think it is working quite slow and support less applications while it should support more. If anyone have details regarding this or currently using it please let me know how can i have it on my phone and what it will improve in mt phone related to performance and speed.

Yes you heard it right Nokia newly released a new firmware update for the Nokia C3. The newest version is 07.20 and it brings broad performance and usability enhancements.
    • Enhanced Facebook functionality.
    • Modernized country and region maps.
    • Provide with in-device user guide.
    • Has got improved performance.
    You can acquire this software via your phone by entering *#0000# on the home screen or you can go to Device Manager. There you have to choose Options & verify for updates and follow the on-screen instructions. Otherwise, this software release is too offered through the Nokia Software Updater (NSU).
    But I advise you to have the backup all you data before going for the update the device make sure that no significant data are lost throughout the installation.