Thread: Nokia C5 bugs

Nokia C5 bugs

Recently I have purchased the Nokia Mobile phone of series C5. I have buy this phone a two ago. From then I am facing some strange issue with this. This phone get hangs up and get restarted every now and then. I am facing this kind of issue in the followings cases:
    • When I try to open the gallery of photo and video.
    • When I try to type any Messages.
    • When I try to attempt power-on the camera mode.

So can anyone have any idea about this then please help me out of this.

Re: Nokia C5 bugs

I think this kind of Nokia C5 bugs is very common in this Series. I just advise you to update your Firmware. Just try to update the firmware by latest firmware software. I don’t think at this time Nokia has launch any firmware for the C5 mobile phone. Also you can try updating you’re software OR you can try to your Mobile. Before resetting just make sure that you have made the proper back up of the data because in the process of resetting you mobile phone data will get lose.You can reset the mobile by just pressing “*#7370#” key. The security code for this is “12345”. I hope this will help you to fix your bugs.

I just think that it is your Firmware issue. In the case of smartphone a firmware update is quite important. Firmware really helps you to improve the performance and also brings some new features and at the same time it will eliminate some bugs in the phone software also. Generally a new phone model is more prone to software bugs which get rectified as new firmwares come out. For example in case of C5 many users are reporting reboot issues. The latest firmware update is available in the market now days. For Nokia C5 the latest Firmware is v31.022. And I am very hop full that there is a need of newer firmware will resolve this issue more easily. You can check the current firmware version of your Nokia Phone by just dialing *#0000# on your home screen. To update Nokia C5 firmware, you can download it from the Nokia site and install Nokia software updater OR Nokia Ovi Suite application in your PC. Now you just have to connect your phone in PC suite mode with your PC. Then when you will run the Nokia software updater programs it will search for the latest available updates for your model. If a newer firmware is available backup you data in to your PC and upgrade the firmware.

I have read your problem very deeply. These bugs are now a day’s common in the all Nokia phone. I just advise you to contact the Nokia help care center. OR else you can visit the nearest Nokia Customer Care Service. They will solve your problem. Because Nokia is aware of this issue. If you are facing random rebooting or phone freezing issues with your C5 and resetting or software update does not help, please take your phone to Nokia Customer Service Center for diagnostics. I hope this information will help you to fix your problem. Thank you.

Thanks for your quick replies. I have try all the above mansion post but it is not work. I have updated me firmware few hours back but sill it is not working properly for me. I also have visited my Nokia Priority Center but they also not able to solve this problem. I am very help less now. I don’t know what to next. So can anyone have the solution about this Nokia C5 series bugs then please help me. I am just frustrated from these bugs. So please help me as soon as possible. Thank you again.

Very recently Nokia has released a new firmware update for the Nokia C5. The version this firmware is V032.010. In this firmware a minor update is made in which contains some performance enhancements. This firmware will fix the all previous bug. This update is now available in the market now days via the Nokia Software Updater software. Remember that the Nokia C5 does not have UDP (User Data Preservation), so it’s recommended that you backup your data before you update your device with the new firmware.
    And here are some of the changes to expect in this update version:

• Quick for video sharing
    • Updated Facebook application
    • Improved browser
    • Improved search
    • Performance improvements

This firmware may take some time to be available in your region. I am sure this will help you to fix your bug issue. Do reply if not able to solve.