Thread: Stop ambient light sensor in Nokia C7

Stop ambient light sensor in Nokia C7

I have just bought Nokia C7 phone on my birthday and need to tell that it is great phone to have from Nokia I am really happy to have it. But there is one thing which is giving me hell is that the brightness of the display screen is very dull I want the screen should be brighter. I have some knowledge about the phone so I know that there is ambient light sensor which keeps the brightness of phone to certain level but I am not really happy with the brightness and want to have as brighter as I want for that I want to disable the ambient light sensor in my Nokia C7 but not able to find how this can be done, so if anyone know about the setting doing which this will be disable please let me know.

Re: Stop ambient light sensor in Nokia C7

You can perform some of the steps which might help you to resolve the issue of your Nokia C7 screen dim because of the ambient light sensor. You need to go to the menu, from there move to settings alternative and within that choose the phone setting alternative. After that you need to choose the display option in that go to the light time out alternative, in that you will need to select the Light sensor. This will facilitate you to alter and adjust the light sensor that observes the lighting conditions and adjust the display brightness in the display setting for your phone.

I suggest you to stay with the default setting of brightness in your phone because ambient light sensor expands battery life for mobile devices. It reduces eye injure because it strongly match the brightness necessity of the human eye and a built-in digital filter that it has eliminates flash from ambient florescent lights. So I suggest you to use your phone with ambient light sensor enabled as it has got lots of benefit for your phone as well as for you, you can adjust the brightness for you phone from the display setting but not able to disable ambient light sensor. If possible try to work with the default setting that will really good for you to work with it.

I think that there is no such choice offered for disabling the ambient light sensor on Nokia C7. If you are try to set the light sensor level then I need to tell you that it will not create any such difference, yet after doing the setting the sensor will constantly be functioning on your Nokia C7 phone. So in the end you have to carry out your work with the same setting, beside this you can try to resolve this thing by visiting to the Nokia support center they might provide you with the alternative for performing some kind of setting to disable ambient light sensor for your Nokia C7.

I don't think there is any need for you to disable the ambient light sensor in your Nokia C7 because as mentioned in the above one of the post it enhances the battery life of your phone which is really great. Other than this it provide you with the adjusted brightness in your phone which is really suitable for your eyes. If you want to ignore all the benefits and go for stopping the ambient light sensor i don't think there is any such option in your phone but you can increase light sensor under of your phone that is present under settings.