Thread: Unable to see videos on Nokia X6

Unable to see videos on Nokia X6

I having Nokia X6 mobile phone and most of my goes into browsing to internet and for I used Opera mini browser which is comes with this model. But I am facing an issue while try to watch videos on it, yesterday I visited You Tube site but there I cannot able to play any videos. I am using necessary GPRS settings which are provided by my service provider. Now I don’t know what kind settings I should do, if anyone knows about this then please reply me. Any suggestion will appreciate. Thanks in advance.

Re: Unable to see videos on Nokia X6

As you have written that you cannot see YouTube videos, then I think you may not having flash player installed on your mobile. To play YouTube videos online you should have adobe flash player on to mobile phone. As you are using Nokia mobile phone then I think that Macromedia flash player 5.0 will be very compatible with Nokia’s Symbian operating system. For getting this player, you just have to save the downloaded file on your mobile phone and then open the installer and click on the install option, accept the agreement to continue installation.

I have done a quick search regarding your question and I found that, many if the Nokia mobile users can see YouTube videos flawlessly. I assuming that your setting may not have proper, for making proper settings here I have given you some steps; follow those to correct your settings. Nokia mobile phone have Real player as default media player so you have to set is as default player for YouTube for that from your mobile phone’s main menu go to the Tools option and then click on the Application manager and then go to the YouTube and select the default access point.

I am also a Nokia X6 mobile user and I can easily able to watch downloaded and online videos on my mobile phone but I am using 3G service which is provided by my service provider and a flash player to play this videos. I think now these days 3G services is available for all leading service provider, I will advise you to make contact with your service provider again to know so that they will help you on this. I hope this suggestion may help you and if you are having other query then reply me.

Why don't you contact with Nokia customer care on this, because i think that the Nokia X6 mobile phone is having related application to see videos. As you have written, that you are having setting for the same, then i think that you don't not require any further setting to see this videos. You may be missing something while trying to see the videos. I think Nokia support team will guide you the steps, through which you can see the videos.