Thread: Network connection problem while using facebook and twitter on Nokia C3

Network connection problem while using facebook and twitter on Nokia C3

I have got myself Nokia C3 mobile phone last night and i have not gone through all the features yet but i really like its interface and the processing speed it takes for performing and running any application. Today when i tried to use social networking website such as Facebook & Twitter on my phone there is constantly getting the network connection problem while using it. I am really hooked to social networking on my computer and want to use it in my phone too but because of such problem i am not able to continue with it. So if anyone have solution for it please let me know so that i can carry on using service on my phone.

Re: Network connection problem while using facebook and twitter on Nokia C3

The problem can be with the internet configuration which you have done in your Nokia C3 phone because of which you are constantly getting the network connection error and that is stopping you from accessing any of the website like you have mentioned facebook and twitter. So try to contact to the network operator and perform the perfect and proper configuration for your phone that will be surely resolved such problem with network while using internet on your mobile phone. This will be the ultimate solution for your problem with internet in Nokia C3

If you are not able to perform the setting manual then you can contact to the service provider by calling their customer care number and request them to provide you with the configuration. The configuration will be send on your phone just you need to save them and the automatic setting will be done after which you can use the internet on your phone. As you mentioned that the problem is with the network connection then this problem is with the network coverage of the network operator which you are using in your phone. I think the problem only appear in some of the location where there is no network coverage because of which you are getting such problem while you are using facebook and twitter on your phone.

The problem can be with the application software or browsers if you are using any for accessing facebook and twitter such as opera mini, teashark etc. because it might happen that the application is of older version and it need to be upgraded. So if this is the case then you will have to get the latest version of application and then try to access the website this can be the solution for the problem and will surely resolve the issue. If it didn’t solve then last thing you can do is contact to the network operator they will surely help you.

I don't think the problem is with the applications which you are using for connecting to facebook and twitter. As you have mentioned that you are constantly getting network connection problem that means your operator is not able to provide you with the proper network coverage because of which such network connection fail is occurring when you are trying to access. I think you may be facing similar problem while accessing all the other site as well, best solution for it is that contact to the network operator they will surely resolved the problem.