Thread: .jar in Samsung gt-c3200

.jar in Samsung gt-c3200

Hi, TechArena, I'm t2nov in my first search of knowledge, follow me, and in 2 hours you will experience the toughness of the starting situation, and how, with help of friends, he found how to install .jar 's in his new Samsung GT-C3200, buy now in DVD and Blu-Ray

Most of that was a joke. The last part, of how installing .jar, is true. I have no idea of how can I do that. By navigating trough the micro-SD, I can only delete, and I have no direct access to the cellphone's root.
    Can you help me, and fulfill my....meh, just help me, please!

Re: .jar in Samsung gt-c3200

For doing this installation task you need to follow the below mentioned procedure.
    First you need to connect your Samsung gt-c3200 cell phone to laptop. for doing this task you can take help of Samsung PC suite.
    Then run this Samsung PC Studio software and go to file manager options.
    This will help to Manage Files.
    Copy downloaded .jar files to specific folder on mobile phone.
    Detach mobile phone and then use run option onto this folder that works to run .jar file.

This is simple process that works to install jar file onto your system. If you have any problem then you can also use the text setup file which is come with your downloading task.

To run the jar file in Samsung GT-C3200 phone you will have to choose the file and then in options or menu you can choose run. If this is not shown in the phone then this file will not work in phone. Check properly that you had got the most compatible java file for your phone. The option to install or run is available by default when you choose the file.

Through creating a .jad file with Jadmaker, I sent the jad to the microSD, and, when selecting it, the option of installing it finally came. I choosed yes, but one second later, Java's exception IO stopped it, then I sent the .jar file too, and it worked. So I tried that with other jars, and it didn't work, and now no jar/jad works!! Any help avaliable?

Quote Originally Posted by t2nov View Post
    Through creating a .jad file with Jadmaker, I sent the jad to the microSD, and, when selecting it, the option of installing it finally came. I choosed yes, but one second later, Java's exception IO stopped it, then I sent the .jar file too, and it worked. So I tried that with other jars, and it didn't work, and now no jar/jad works!! Any help avaliable?
    Which file did you create in jad or jar file and in which mobile phone you are trying to install it? If none of the jar file installation is working on your cell phone then you will have to factory reset your phone again and check afterwards by installing the jar file.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's