Thread: Noise cancelling software is not working in Sony vaio

Noise cancelling software is not working in Sony vaio

I am having a noise cancelling software on my system and using it from last few days, but from last three to four days it is not working perfectly,I thought it must be the virus that was not letting it to do so , And i have scanned my whole system through an antivirus but still the same results. It is not working as it was doing earlier. The only change i have made to it when i used it last time that disabled it from the task bar. Please help me to solve this issue it has worried me a lot.

Re: Noise cancelling software is not working in Sony vaio

I think the only thing that can save your software in this case is the system restore. What you have to do is perform the system restore on the laptop that you are using, and let the system to gather all its files and disable all the changes and keep them as it was at the start. I am sure doing this will definitely repair that software and will bring it back to its default nature. Doing this will make your software working.

According to me you have to uninstall the software that you are currently using because it seems to me that it has been corrupted. So do one thing go to control panel and select the add remove programs option and then it will give you the list of all the software that are installed on the system select the sound cancelling software from it and then click on remove. It will remove the software completely from the system and then again install the fresh copy of the same software and now try and have an access over it. I think this time it will work absolutely fine.

It seems to me that the software is corrupted the why don’t you go for the change. What you have to do in this case is that just uninstall the current one and then install the latest noise cancelling software. I have a better option for you in this case, try and go for the Noise Cancellation 2.0. It is one of the best software that is currently available and I am sure that it will satisfy all your needs and also will help you to get rid of the problem that you are facing now due to the older one. It has some exciting features which provide you the better quality of sound to listen. It is the advanced version which also has user friendly interface.