Thread: Toshiba Satellite Pro issue with Realtek

Toshiba Satellite Pro issue with Realtek

I have the Toshiba Satellite Pro for me and the thing is that I want to have the Sound on that. I was using the Realtek on that but I have recently noticed that the speakers on the laptop are not working at all. The only thing that helps the sound to come out of the speakers is the when I change to the USB Multimedia Audio but I have seen that the default Realtek does not work in this case.

re: Toshiba Satellite Pro issue with Realtek

What is the operating system that you are having on the Toshiba Satellite Pro of yours? I think that there is some issue with the operating system and that may be causing you the issue in addition to that let me tell you if at all you are using the Windows 7 then you are bound to get this kind of issues and here is what I can wait for in addition to that I would also like to know the full model of the Laptop so that if possible I can have the drivers for you there.

I think that you must have done something wrong in the installation of the Drivers and I think that it will be wise if you can have the drivers installed again and that is the only thing that I can suggest you at the moment. Please let me know about the Full model number of the laptop and let me see if I can help you in any manner. Please make your post soon and we will help you to have the drivers in your case. Hope that we will see your post soon.

I have the Windows XP SP 3 ion my system and I think that you were looking for that. In addition to that the full model number of the Toshiba Satellite Pro hat I am using is s300m-ex2421. I have given all the specifications that you were looking for and I think that you all will help me with the same. I have tried installing the drivers for the laptop multiple numbers of times but that too did not help. Please fetch me the drivers and I will be really great full to you.

Here is the Link for the drivers and I am sure that you will have them working. You should have visited the official site of Toshiba and should have looked for the same there. Well here is the link that I was talking about: http://www.csd.toshiba.com. Well I have found the drivers for you and you will have them for you with just one click and here is the link that I am talking about download it install it and see if that proves to be some kind of remedy in your case: Windows XP drivers for Toshiba Satellite ProThis is the driver for the Realtek and can work with Windows XP SP2/SP3.

Re: Toshiba Satellite Pro issue with Realtek

I would simply suggest you too make a move here. Please go to the Device Manager. For accessing the Device Manager you will at first will be required to go to the Control Panel. After that you will have to see for the System option there. After that you will have to double - click on the System option. Once that is over you will be able to see a pop up having the label System Properties. Once you will see that after that you will have to select for the Hardware Tab there. Then you will be required to see for the Device Manager in that option. Select that option there. Or if you want you can access the Device Manager directly by pressing the Windows Button and R button simultaneously. A Run window will pop up. Once it is visible just type devmgmt.msc in there. After that you will be required to EXPAND the following options like Sound, Video and Game Controllers. At that point Click on the Realtek device there. See what the device there says. Please make sure that you do not have any option related to the Sound Muted. Also see that you have the maximum range for the Volume there. Hope that you will be able to see for the issue.