Thread: Acer Aspire 7551 laptop automatically Shut Down

Acer Aspire 7551 laptop automatically Shut Down

I recently bought a new Acer Aspire 7551 laptop. There I have a Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit operating system. I am facing some problem with my new laptop. Whenever I try to start my laptop it automatically shut down my laptop. I check number of time but still problem is there. What i have to do to solve this problem? How can i fix this problem? If there is a someone who have an idea about it so please help me as soon as possible.

Re: Acer Aspire 7551 laptop automatically Shut Down

Sometime i am also facing this type of problem with my computer system. I boot my system in a safe mode and it work and won't shut down. I like to suggest you to try to boot your laptop from the safe mode of your windows 7 operating system. Boot your laptop from the safe mode you have to press F8 key which will take you to the Windows Booting Options where you can select for the Safe Mode. It will boot your system in a safe mode and I hope it will help you to solve your problem.

You have to check your laptop power supply. If there is a problem in your laptop power supply then also it gives you a problem while working with it. You need continuous power supply to work normally or properly. If there is a any interrupt occurs in a power supply then it shut down automatically. Check all the power connection properly. Check your laptop battery charge or not . If not fully charge then first charge it without switch on your laptop. Then check it work properly or not.

If heat generated by your laptop is to high then instantly shuts down the laptop to protect it from damage. Open your Task Manager by right clicking anyplace on the task bar or pressing ctrl+ alt+ del. Then it open your task manager. Affinity setting works on one process at a time. Find the process that is using the majority of the CPU power. Right mouse click on the line item and select ‘Set Affinity’. If your system has 2 or more CPU’s then they’ll be listed separately. Simply unchecked one and press the OK button to stop the process from using it. After system startup CPU will come again to the completely on setting.

I am having the similar problem. The CPU runs for about 10 to 15 seconds at 100% and then the laptop powers off unexpectedly. I remove my laptop battery and all add on card from my laptop. Then just insert my battery. It solved my problem. Try to remove all add on card like graphics card, TV tuner card and etc and then check your problem. Otherwise Take help from expert.