Thread: Acer 3820TG For gaming

Acer 3820TG For gaming

I am a game addict and loves to play games. So i am looking for a laptop that will give me the prime support for gaming. And i have decided to go for Acer 3820TG laptop. I am confused whether it will give me better gaming support and will be compatible for the all the lates games. Please help me in deciding whether to buy it or not. Does anyone have played high quality game on this laptop, if yes than how was the experience? I want to play high quality games like:

Re: Acer 3820TG For gaming

I am also having the same laptop and have tested the Medal of Honor game on it. It really ran fine and also gave me a good gaming experience. It also gives me a better video effects through which the interest of playing games on it increase a lot. So I will suggest you to go with his laptop it will not give you any problems while playing games. Since it has the best of the graphic card that provides fine gaming experience.

If you will ask me then I will suggest you to go with it because it is one of the best laptop that I have ever used, you will also get great visuals while playing games on it. It is perfect to work and also to play the game and also has the tendency to handle lots of modern games that requires high system configuration. You will not find a better 13” screen than this one has in any other laptop with highest resolution to deal with. I have tested this game by playing games such as Modern Warfare 2, Devil May Cry 4, Street Fighter 4, Resident Evil 5 and all the games were running fine on it. Sometimes it happens that playing games for longer period generates heat in the system and which may harm he laptop as well but there are some excellent heat sink provided by Acer in this one which enable you to play games for longer period of time.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that you can blindly trust on this laptop for gaming. As said by you that you love games and have played almost all the latest one so you must ne knowing the minimum system requirements for these games. So I am showing some of its noticeable specifications that will let you know this laptop in detail:
    • operating system- windows7/ XP/ Vista
    • Processor-Core i3 350M
    • Graphic card-ATI 5650 1GB + Intel HD Switchable Graphics
    • Ram -2 GB DDR3
    • Hard Drive- 500GB
    • Screen size-13" 1366x768
    • Weight-1.8kg
    • Battery-6 Cell 66Wh Battery that gets about 6-8 hours browsing the net via wifi

Thank you for considering my problem and also for answering my queries, I will surely go for this laptop and will also use it to its greater extent. I have gone through its features mentioned and liked it very much. But the thing here is that no one has mentioned the Price of the same, I have tried searching it but didn’t found it anywhere. Please let me know the price of it because if it goes out of mu budget then I will decide to go for any other with same functionalities.