Thread: Toshiba Qosmio X505-Q870 buzzing sound in the Headphone

Toshiba Qosmio X505-Q870 buzzing sound in the Headphone

I have the Windows 7 on the Toshiba Qosmio that I have. Everything is fine with the laptop. The operating system is working fine on the laptop and I have also seen for the CPU usage and the PF usage then it is also well and stable. The problem only arises when I try to plug in the headphone on the laptop. I have seen that a BUZZING sound comes out of the laptop when I try to connect it to the jack of the laptop. Well the issue was not there when I was using the Windows Vista on the system but the issue started to appear when I turned to the Windows 7. Can you all please tell me a way by which I can get rid of the Buzzing sound from the headphone? It is really irritating when I listen music’s. Please come up with some working solutions and please do not come with something weird that I cannot get for. Try to keep the things in a simple manner.

Re: Toshiba Qosmio X505-Q870 buzzing sound in the Headphone

If you ask me I think that there is some issue in the Headphone itself and hence you all are getting the issue. I at this moment can suggest you all only one thing; try to check the headphone on some other laptop and in the same manner please try to see for the other headphone with this laptop as well. Please try what I have suggested and see which one is not buzzing. Please let us know about this in the next post of yours. It is really unlikely to hear other sounds when you are listening to the music. Will see in the matter after you revise the post of yours.

I have not seen any issues like this coming before with the Toshiba Qosmio laptop and if it has come then I think that the only remedy that can tackle the situation here is the Drivers for the Sound. I think that the drivers that you have on the system must have got corrupted and hence you are getting the buzzing sound. I think that it will be great if you can have the installation of the Drivers again for the sound. First of all uninstall the previous installed drivers and then reboot the system. After that install the drivers again and again reboot the system and then see if you can hear the BUZZING sound after doing that successfully. Will keep the fingers cross and hope that the BUZZ will disappear.

In my opinion I think that you will be required to have the update of the drivers or upgrade the drivers that you have on the system. Just go to the site http://www.csd.toshiba.com and have the updated or the latest drivers that can help you in the situation. You will have to go to the download section of the Site that has been given and there you will be require to enter the model numbers and the category there and then you will be offered the drivers and the softwares based on the operating system. Just follow the instructions that I have given you here and see if you are able to snatch the software that you were looking for. If not then please let me know and I will do that for you instead.

Thanks a lot for all the advice. I tried plugging the headphone in the jack of the other laptop and was not able to have the BUZZING sound there. On the other hand when I tried the other headphone on the Toshiba Qosmio X505-Q870 I was able to hear the Buzz. Well now one thing is confirmed that there is no issue at all with the headphone and there is some serious issue with the laptop itself. I also tried searching for the drivers on the site that you have mentioned above but there too I was not able to have the drivers for me. I will be happy if you can have that for me in an easy way. Please do the needful that you were offering. Hope to get the direct link here for the drivers. Will let you know about the progress once I get the drivers in the pocket.

As you had asked for the drivers I am here with the drivers so that you can try them and see if they are really remedy to the issue that you come up with. Please while extracting the drivers please see that you uncheck a box called When done unzipping open: Setup.exe or else you will always end up with installing some other drivers. Here is the link for the drivers and would like to see if what has been suggested is being followed. Here is the LINK: Sound Drivers For the Toshiba Qosmio X505-Q870. Click on the Drivers and you will have the sound drivers for you.