Thread: Acer Aspire 5740G not working

Acer Aspire 5740G not working

I am using Acer Aspire 5740G laptop from last three months. Recently i am facing a problem in my laptop. It take lot of time to boot and after that display the error message "system file corrupted" on my laptop screen. It also won't charge properly. It take too much time to charge. What i have to do to solve this problem. If there is a someone who know more about it then pleas reply me as soon as possible.

Re: Acer Aspire 5740G not working

I think you have to check your all connection properly. If there is a problem in your Acer Aspire 5740G connection then also you have to face similar problem with your Acer laptop. Check all connection properly and if there is a problem on your connection then make connection properly. Don't connect your laptop loosely. I think it will help you to solve your problem.

Your laptop showing the error message "system file corrupted" on your laptop screen. I think there is a problem in your Acer Aspire 5740G system file. If it is deleted or corrupted then only this type of message displayed on a screen. To solve your problem you have to restore that file in your laptop system. There is a two option you have. One is repair your system and another is a format your system. First install same OS boot CD and select "Repair" option. It just repair your system and restore your deleted or corrupted file. Otherwise format your system.

First make sure that your laptop has been charging from the power plug. If it not charge properly then there is a chances that there is a some problem in your Acer Aspire 5740G laptop battery. I think you have to check your battery. If it not charge properly then you have to replace your laptop battery with new one. Check your new battery charge properly or not. I think after replacing your battery you will get better result.

If there is a hardware issue then you have to check your whole system. So first check where you have a exact problem. Check your Acer Aspire 5740G laptop warranty period. If you have a warranty for your Acer Aspire 5740G laptop then call your Acer service provider to solve your problem. They will help you to solve your problem. If warranty period is over then call any computer hardware person. Try it.