Thread: Toshiba Satellite M30 Screen Flickers

Toshiba Satellite M30 Screen Flickers

I have the Toshiba Satellite M30 with me and I really do not know what is the reason behind the issue that I have come up with here. I was using the Windows XP on the system and at that time all was going well but the day I switched to the Windows 7 I have seen that the screen of the laptop in my case starts to FLICKER. I had never come up with this kind of issue when I was using the Windows XP but when I installed the Windows 7 the issue has been seen for the first time here. Can you all please let me know any solution by which I can have this issue here rectified? Can there be any hardware issue that can be causing the issue or is it the Windows 7 that has come up here with the issue. Any help in the matter will be appreciated.

Re: Toshiba Satellite M30 Screen Flickers

I think that telling the culprit by just looking at the post of yours will not be ethical. And in addition to that I think that the issue can be Hardware Related as well. On the other hand it can be because of the operating system as well as I have seen that most of the time the Windows 7 has been found guilty for bringing up this kind of issues. What is the BIT version of the Windows 7 that you have installed on your system is 32 bit or is it the 64 bit one. Please make a post and let us know about this as soon as possible. Will be able to say the rest after your post come flying next.

Agreed to what has been mentioned above and I think that you will have to see that you tell about the BIT VERSION of the Windows 7 as fast as you can. Also if you want to see for the culprit by yourself then you can do that by just seeing for the same by installing the Windows XP again and see if the screen flickers. Also please check the RAM of the system and see if that is sufficient enough to carry the load of the Windows 7. Some time the RAM can also be behind the issues like this. See for all this and let us know if you came with something really distinguishable.

If you ask me I think that the Real Culprit for the issue is the Windows 7. Well the case is such because there are some softwares that are not supportable with the Windows 7 and hence you will have to look for them. You will have to upgrade the drivers of your system and see if that can help you in any manner. Just go to the Official site of the Toshiba and see if it has the updated or upgraded softwares and drivers that can work with the Windows 7. Please see that soon and then let me know if you were successful in any manner.

I visited the official site of the Toshiba but really could not find any drivers for the Toshiba Satellite M30 PSM M30c-7101U there and will be really happy if you can come up with the drivers for me. I have Given the Full model number of my machine and will be happy if you all can look at this matter with all your strength. I do not know why they (Toshiba people) keep all the softwares within the reach of the customers. Please I will be grateful if anyone of you will come up with the drivers here. Hope to see the drivers soon.

The thing is that you will not get the Display Drivers for your machine Toshiba Satellite M30 PSM M30c-7101U. Actually the thing is that the Toshiba Model that you are speaking for requires driver for nVidia GeForce FX Go5200. This was the probable reason why you were not able to have the display drivers at the http://www.csd.toshiba.com. I am of the pinion that you must have not found the drivers as well as the model at all in the drop down box. I have dig the Internet and have found the driver for you that will help you proceed with the installation of the Drivers and at the same time get rid of the issue that you have with the laptop. Here is the Link and please let me know if the link fetched you the proper drivers for you: Nvidia Geforce FX Go5200