Thread: Toshiba Satellite L455-S5980 recovery disc problem?

Toshiba Satellite L455-S5980 recovery disc problem?

I recently bought a new note book Toshiba L455-S5980.I am using that laptop. I had install windows 7 genuine operating system and a Anti virus. I every day scan my laptop. One day my brother was online on my notebook. He was downloading You Tube software. I think something went wrong at that time suddenly laptop restarted and after that I got blue screen. I got recovery disc but recovery is going smoothly until it hit 57% but then it would go no further. The status bar was still stuck.

Re: Toshiba Satellite L455-S5980 recovery disc problem?

Your Toshiba satellite has Windows 7. This offers some easy to use features for backup of your windows setting and your data, documents and other important files. When you are not able to create a recovery disc, than you have to take advantage of these features to protect yourself from such system failure. Which is not more difficult and time consuming than restoration procedures, and it is easy to safeguard your valuable data from loss.

When you create the backup disk you have to check all bios settings like you have to select in the bios booting option all brand who manufacturer the bios software different kind of setup you have to check your manual book there is available how to go in bios setup and after you see the blue screen than after you follow that steps but If there a some problem facing you creating a data recovery disc. The most valuable component of your computer system is the data. You create and store on its internal storage drive. Since problems with either hardware or software can make the data inaccessible or even destroy it, the next most valuable component of your computer system may be a recent backup of your data.

You are using Toshiba satellite L455-S5980 laptop. When you purchased new brand notebook .There has own data recovery tools for the take of backup. Toshiba satellite laptop has automated Windows 7 driver recovery CD. The satellite L455-S5980 drivers are supplied in a special windows friendly format. If you have installed a new windows operating system and half of your laptop you just do work with errors like no sound no internet or graphic performance is not good. Then this is exactly what this CD has been designed to fix repair.

Normally all new note book comes with mother board driver Cd. They also has a recovery manager. So in this case you have to create a data recovery disc. If you know how to create recovery disc, than you can create by a recovery manager software. For creating recovery disc you have to use a 4.7 Gb. If you are not created recovery disc then may be possible you lost your data and Software’s. Recovery disc secure your data and all drivers of your laptop.