Thread: Asus p7p55d-e motherboard can install Windows 7 in the UEFI mode

Asus p7p55d-e motherboard can install Windows 7 in the UEFI mode

Hey I have old machine but motherboard is just burned due to some overpower as I know. Now I want to buy a new board that supports the Microsoft windows 7 operating system with the 64 bit resolution. Some of my having asus p7p55d-e deluxe motherboard is nice which support the UEFI mode, but the thing is that I am not understands the UEFI mode. Can you please give me some suggestion is this is possible to install the W7 operating system or not. I want to buy this, motherboard because this is working great in my friend system. I want some information about this board that in one of my friend board its keep booting in the BIOS mode and he had no idea about this that what to do, plese give me solution for my friend it would be pleased. This board supports almost all the software that I want to work on that. So anybody has idea about this UEFI mode, and then please give it to me. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Asus p7p55d-e motherboard can install Windows 7 in the UEFI mode

Yes you can use this asus p7p55d-e deluxe motherboard because this board fully supports this UEFI mode. UEFI (Extensible Firmware Interface) mode is a one kind of inbuilt software that completes the communication between the operating system and the firmware platform. If your friend has a problem of BIOS booting then he has to just do small change in the setting, this setting you get in the motherboard manual. So just buy this motherboard this might fulfill your all requirement.

I want to tell you that your friend getting the problem while system restart and after that this system directly goes into the BIOS mode. You can fix this kind of problem, for this just removes your CMOS battery and place it again in the slot properly. Try this solution this might help in your friend system and he any able to work again on your system.

Yes you can go with the asus p7p55d-e deluxe motherboard because this system allow you to install the Microsoft windows 7 operating system because this is made in this way that this is compatible to UEFI mode. Your friend system getting restated again and again after this you just see the BIOS mode without pressing any key, this is happen if your system has lost some important file, to fix this thing just reinstall the operating system. I hope this solution might work on your system.

This might be possible that if your friend system BIOS not get updated then also you might face this type if error. If you really want to solve this thing then just do as I say this might work on your system, I hope so. Just install the windows system by running the setup from the UEFI mode which is described in your BIOS setting. Doing setup from this mode, i.e. your system uses the UEFI shell from the file menu which is useful for the windows boot. Try this solution this might help you to come out from this kind of mess.

Oh that’s no problem means you can buy this ASUS P7P55D-E motherboard which is much more compatible to install the windows 7 in the UEFI mode. Installing the system in your computer by booting your computer in the UEFI mode, your system automatically use the firmware Boot from the file and then launch the windows UEFI boot loader for the installation. As per my concern you just tell your friend that, only call any hardware engineer which easily solve your problem and gives you better output means the proper solution.

First you understand that UEFI is the interface which gives all the control to your system for the PRE-BOOT Environment i.e. before system starts. This mode playing important role while booting the system means it create an interface between operating system and the platform firmware. Don’t think about to buy this ASUS P7P55D-E Deluxe Motherboard, I means only buy this board this board is fully supportable to this UEFI mode. Tell your friend that you can solve this type of problem, to do this just use this following command:: Shell>Fs0 : Fs0:>\EFI\BOOT\BOOTX64.EFI. I have only this solution; I hope this might work on your friend system.