Thread: Want to change the Acer LCD screen!

Want to change the Acer LCD screen!

Hi, I am having the Acer 5820TG which has came with the AUO40EC LCD panel. The screen which I got is really very bad. The brightness of the screen is very blur and also the color is very bad. Also their view angles are much below the average laptop screen. It has some very weird issues of pixels "dancing" on static images depending on the color being displayed. Previously I had used the other Laptop before this, also used Acer as well. Even my brother has the 3820TG which has the very decent screen. I want to really replace this LCD screen panel. What can i do now? This LCD is garbage and the Acer doesn't serve my purpose. I will be never working with this screen.

Re: Want to change the Acer LCD screen!

If you will go to the Acer service center then it is of no help for you because the Acer won’t replace the screen on your 5820TG laptop. They will provide you the new Laptop by replacement if it is under warranty but the main thing is that if you prove that your screen is defective. or replace the screen with other laptop screen with the good hardware engineer. if you no more want to work with it then better sold it out and have the new one.

I did some research on the screen LCD panel of the Acer, i came to the suggestion that the Laptop ACER 5820TG screen is not so good compared to other brands that cam in the market and also I found out that it is a issue with every one of those panels. Also Acer aren't the only brand to have this problem. Sometimes you just get a faulty batch. if you are not satisfied with its screen then replace the screen.

Verify that the backlight is off and it is not just that the pixels on to the display are all blocking the screen light. Many of the Laptop has the position switch which turns the backlight on which is the lid is high and also off it when it is being closed. That might have failed to it. The switch may be optical, mechanical or also magnetic. The optical interrupted type of the switch can be blocked in to the offsetting by the debris. On the Google search for the LCD display backlight and you will be having the large number companies which sell the laptop backlight. The voltage of the backlight is likely to be the hundred volts. Check for the backlight if still the problem occurs on your LCD screen than better replace the laptop.

Me also had the problem with my Acer LCD screen, I was not confirmed what is the problem with it. I did not move it a lot or press on it. After watching this problem, I then just press the LCD screen and it becomes OK for some time, but after some time a black vertical column remained on the LCD screen. The good thing is that my Laptop has the warranty period of 3 years; they said that the screen is having the some malfunctioning and need to replace it. I thought the Acer LCD screen is having some kind of problem. Can it be because of a refurbished model bought my laptop as a brand new laptop but i heard that the laptop might have been a refurbished one.