Thread: Gaming experience in Sony Z

Gaming experience in Sony Z

Here actually I am thinking to get a z13 after this month and I immediately required to recognize how is the gaming on it?Has anybody played World of War on it? How is the Frame Per Second and game play on raids? What regarding the Scarcraft 2? or Call Of Duty :Mafia War 2? or Assassin's Creed2? Any screenshots or fps rates of any game? So if you guys have any idea related to this issue then please help me over here.

Re: Gaming experience in Sony Z

Same here I am lokking for the same of query. And regarding th8s I have asked on many of the forum site but whatever solution I have got from that I am not totally satisfied with that. So that is why currently I am thinking of getting the Sony Z and would also be fond of to be acquainted with how it handles gaming - especially Civ 5 and Mass Effect 2.

You are best off searching for 330M benchmarks in notebooks with i5/i7 processors, the presentation will be regarding the same on the Z. As for WoW, my deduction is that it will run very smooth, even in raids, as long as you do not wait for shadows and other demanding settings to be on ultra. Amalgamation of medium-ultra will probably give you a quantity of very decent performance. Remember, while, the resolution is lower than on a Vaio Z; however the CPU is very much inferior too, so an i5 or an i7 should even it out at 900p or 1080p when keeping in mind how CPU-dependant WoW is.

I have checked it and here I just wanted to tell you that the performance is decent. The main difficulty is the information that the screen for competitive online play. A lot of the details you require to be aware of, be it in an RTS or Shooter, are just excessively small to observe and it usually ends up in you receiving owned. If you are looking for casual offline play, go for it. Terrible otherwise. Do not believe for a second you are going to see well on your radar in starcraft 2!

Here I do not have the same opinion as the previous user have. Sony is throttling the 330M, so you are safer to lookup the WoW performance of a 325M, on the other hand that should still be abundance satisfactory and this only possible if you do not go crazy with the settings. I have also played this on laptop with the HD3650, which is about half the power of a 330M.

I truthfully uncertainty Sony troubles checking or is able of checking in the primary place. Just like with the majority desktop components, if not you increase voltage, you should not void the warranty or even injure the card, from my knowledge. Common sense applies, though, as long as you remain temperatures in the secure range and leave the voltage alone, your GPU will not be damaged in the least.