Thread: ASUS P501J-SO-036X laptop screen shows some RED dots

ASUS P501J-SO-036X laptop screen shows some RED dots

Hey man I have ASUS P501J-SO-036X laptop but have some problem that wants to resolve anyhow. This laptop is not working well with me requirement, it not showing me any high resolution graphic but sometime it did. When it display anything it show anything with the red dots and after sometime just a black out and the when this file finished it work normally. This laptop has Microsoft windows 7 operating system, has a processor of Intel Core 2 Duo @2.0GHz, has a 15.6” display screen with (1355 x 768) resolution, 4GB RAM and 250GB hard drive. I face this problem most of the time when I try to displaying any solid background on the laptop at there I see some res dots which are continuously spreading around the screen. I restart the laptop but same thing happen again and again. i have GeForce 9500m GS graphic card I want to know that what the hell is happening to my laptop. If you have any solution by which I fix this problem. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Re: ASUS P501J-SO-036X laptop screen shows some RED dots

This problem only may arise if you have graphic card with come damaged from inside. Graphic card is playing important role in the system, by this graphic card your system will able to play any high resolution video. If some reason this card has get damaged then also possible that your system will not show you anything with the high resolution images or video. To fix this problem you just replace you graphic card or repair it from any hardware shop.

Bymistakly if your system has lost the graphic card driver then also you might see this type of error in the system and due to this you are not able to play anything that has a high resolution. To solve this type of error just uninstall that driver and reinstall the driver after completing just restart your laptop which help you to solve this problem. I have only this solution for your problem; I hope this might fulfill your requirement.

----- If you are trying to play anything that has high resolution and if your graphic card not has capacity to load this image then also you may find this error which causes this problem. Everyday new kind of thing comes out from the company for the compatibility that company also launch the update driver file by which all the user can take the advantage of new feature. So you got only this problem’s solution, just update your graphic card driver might help you to fix this type of problem.

This is possible that your graphic card slot has some technical problem means some damaged on that slot. There are some possibilities that if you have not connected your graphic card means has a loose connection. To fix this type of problem just remove all the graphic card connection from the motherboard and reconnect again. You can’t do this by yourself, to do this just call your hardware engineer, this might help you to solve this type of problem.

You might face this type problem because of your screen also, that is possible that if your screen is get damaged and not able to load any image file that has a high resolution pixels. As per my knowledge I would like to say that you jut replace your laptop screen, because if your screen has burned out from inside then also that screen show you the RED spot on the screen. So to solve this just do as I say, I hope after doing changes you screen will give you the better out as per your need.

There are so many reason that acting behind this type of error, this problem may occur if your screen has damaged or get burned some chip which is require to display output, this is also possible that if your graphic card is not compatible to that video or anything that you want to display on the screen. You can fix this kind of problem by simply calling the hardware engineer; he will solve your problem, after seeing what is actually happening on the screen. So try your luck, it might help you to figure it your screen problem.

Hey I have suffer from this problem but you know what I solved it out, I am so stressed due to this problem but my dad has called the engineer, and thank god he just solve this weird thing in a simple way. I will give you the solution for that you just upgrade your graphic card driver which allow you to play anything that has high resolution video, if it not work out then you must call the engineer, he will solve this thing by repairing your laptop screen. So you got the solution, I hope this might work on your system.