Thread: Sony laptop’s Backup Bios

Sony laptop’s Backup Bios

Hey friends I need quick help from your side. How am I able to make backup bios? What programs and starting from their download? And in that I have also tried to Application - Winphlash Advanced, Version - 1.03.046, but devoid of current original bios file not possible. Sony is not able to answer this question or do not wish for. I just want ti thank you in advance so try it as soon as it is possible.

Re: Sony laptop’s Backup Bios

I have read your question and regarding this I have one solution and I hope it will surely going to help you. If you wish for to back up the BIOS immediately in case somewhat goes wrong or you wish for to make use of the BIOS from an additional computer for the reason that you updated yours as you desire to roll back?

Yes, I wish to back up the BIOS just in case somewhat goes wrong. I have trouble through DMI, in system information - System Model-5, should be-VGN-AR61ZRU and in VAIO have power over Center System Model-5 too. In bios - too I require my bios R2080J8, I not at all able to discover update BIOS to my laptop. Therefore I want to make use of the BIOS from another computer.

Hi please I want the solution of it so if you can then post this as soon as it is possible for you so post it over here. Actually I need your default.txt or modified.txt that you used for your VAIO VGN-AR61ZRU(or AR61ZU), bios R2080J8? I have a VAIO VGN-AR61ZU, and later than I installed a driver for OEM well-matched battery, my laptop dies. That driver flashes a number of data in the original bios and I at the present have a pleasant Sony Vaio brick. So, please can you do this for me any of your R2080J8 file that I am able to make use of to reconstruct and flash my bios?

I just want to inform you over here that I am also going through the same situation. The same problem of AR61ZU occurred to me. My laptop is AR61E, but this I have the bios is the Phoenix R2080J8 for both the models can anyone help me, sending the original bios to flash in the eeprom? Neither Sony makes available it, nor I was capable to discover it on the internet, so you are my last hope.

Im trying to uplode R2080J8