Thread: Problems with Dell vostro charger

Problems with Dell vostro charger

Hellos to all I've been more than 1 year with my vostro, and I appeared the first problem. I plugged in and turned on the light or no current passes. Time to move him to the power cables happens. The point is that I am very careful with my stuff. When I save the magazine and carefully bend it to Tonka rare is the problem?? The other thing is actually to use, so loose cables inside.

Re: Problems with Dell vostro charger

It seems that the Vostro with the Chargers winning all win! Happened to me the same thing something like that to you, wave charger died of a bit in my case that if. Initially delayed to deliver energy to the note and a day and gave no further! But I still had a bit of warranty so I asked instead to a friend as they changed it (same problem). If you still have warranty, for change, you give it to the strap or a problem. Otherwise to pay no more. Around in the forum is a user who is importing DELL things original.

I have also faced this kind of issue but recently the problem which is I am facing is regarding the PSP charger. I have a question ... the other day by a rise in tension petó me PSP charger, and I thought I could use the PS2 to the PSP is 5V and the PS2 is 8.5V, my question is whether it is connected to the light something would happen to the PSP and would charge if the warranty is over me and before I wanted to buy another charger shuffle this option, someone has tried it or would know if it may work?

Like you I am also going through the same issue and in that I have faced many of the issue actually in that My charger stopped working and I have only to charge the PSP via USB. And as much as I did not find shopping magazine for running light socket. My question was whether their boots normal light response or if there are only cable car cigarette lighter and the usb.

If you appreciate your psp do not see why not only by the voltage going to burn the psp? Spend your 900rs and buy a psp man. And regarding this I feel the same, better Pillate new one, and will be that for some reason the PSP is loaded. I have searched a lot but not able to get the perfect solution but ya as soon as I get I will inform you over here.